Hyperion Wharf Begins

jt04

Original Poster
I know 2 of their names. Apparently one is called Seed and the other Mulch!

(I think they must be vegetarian.)

Must be part of Disney's green initiative. I predict one of the restaurants will be called "sprouts".

Specific enough?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
That was a little test to see who is paying attention. You passed and I no longer have you penciled in as a sucker. Keep in mind that can change.
nemo-dory.jpg

Just keep spinning, just keep spinning, just keep spinning, spin, spin, spin. What do we do we spin, spin, spin.

jt04

Original Poster
nemo-dory.jpg

Just keep spinning, just keep spinning, just keep spinning, spin, spin, spin. What do we do we spin, spin, spin.

Science exists, in part, because the data taking faculties of the human mind are faulty."Dr Neil deGrasse Tyson

:lookaroun

jt04

Original Poster
Science is an integral part of getting grass to grow.....

Really? And how did it grow before 'science'? :p

Just keep spinning 49, just keep spinning, just keep spinning, spin, spin, spin. What do we do we spin, spin, spin.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Really? And how did it grow before 'science'? :p

Just keep spinning 49, just keep spinning, just keep spinning, spin, spin, spin. What do we do we spin, spin, spin.

Then what purpose (outside of your usual desire to answer any direct questions) did the quote serve?

And what are the four restaurants coming to HW again?

jt04

Original Poster
Then what purpose (outside of your usual desire to answer any direct questions) did the quote serve?

Please link so I can respond in context. I will be back later since I am sure that will take hours. :snore:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member

I must have hit a feedback loop in the trollware's automated response algorithm.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom