Huggle-licious

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
imagineer boy said:
Man, life couldn't suck any more right now. For some reason, it seems that all of my teachers thought that it would be a good idea to assign all of their tests tomorrow right before spring break. So now I have a world history test, an english test, and Algebra quiz to study for tonite. And to make things worse, my parents can't help too much because the parent teacher confrences are tonite. Ugh! Everyone else I know is having cupcake parties and watching movies in their classes while I'm stuck with doing stupid tests which I'm probably not going to do well on anyway. Sorry, just needed a good rant.

I've been there. Try having the same type of thing happen...but being in college. That's even harder!

You'll get through it. Take baby steps... :)

ogryn

imagineer boy said:
Man, life couldn't suck any more right now. For some reason, it seems that all of my teachers thought that it would be a good idea to assign all of their tests tomorrow right before spring break. So now I have a world history test, an english test, and Algebra quiz to study for tonite. And to make things worse, my parents can't help too much because the parent teacher confrences are tonite. Ugh! Everyone else I know is having cupcake parties and watching movies in their classes while I'm stuck with doing stupid tests which I'm probably not going to do well on anyway. Sorry, just needed a good rant.

When you get to the English test, spell it "T-O-N-I-G-H-T" (the proper way :lookaroun )

Good luck :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom