Huggle-licious

stranger

speck76 said:
:) good

I hurt my butt playing racquetball.....I think I pulled my right cheek....

Awww…*huggles your butt* :confused: How about not. :lol:

So does that mean you’re putting all your weight on the left side? :lol:

stranger

Safari Giraffe said:
Wise choice.

BTW, how was your friend's show? Did she do well? Did you have a fun time?

Thanks for asking! I think she did a fantastic job (that is not me being biased) :)

She was able to get the crowd teary eyed playing a woman that crosses the border from Mexico to find work here in the states to earn money for her daughter’s operation. Not more than 5 days here, her daughter dies. Very moving! This was a stretch for my best friend since she is used to doing comedy. I’m proud of her.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
tigsmom said:
Dealing with sick kids, doctor for me...just plain running around mom style and then I had to cook...can you believe it?! They wanted dinner too! :rolleyes:

:lol:

Can you make a good meatloaf? I would sell my soul for a decent home made ("mom" made) meatloaf right now. Thats my comfort food, and I NEED it, especially after the week I have had so far. :lol: :slurp:

*huggles* :wave:

tigsmom

DMC-12 said:
Can you make a good meatloaf? I would sell my soul for a decent home made ("mom" made) meatloaf right now. Thats my comfort food, and I NEED it, especially after the week I have had so far. :lol: :slurp:

*huggles* :wave:

Of course I can make meatloaf! I have several different recipes including the one from the '50s Prime Time Cafe. :D

HUGGLES

Legacy

tigsmom said:
Nope, never even had a croquete. I've always wanted to try them though.

huggles
*huggles*

They are delish! And surprisingly easy to make! (Because if I can make it you know it ain't hard.)

robynchic

Nah...just in class :p

So about SO (for those who read about him)- we're still going strong, I meet his family this weekend. We've had a couple of "ARGH! WHY DO YOU DO THAT" moments, and we sat down and talked it out, like rational adults (woohoo rational adults!)

So things are still great between the two of us.

stranger

robynchic said:
Nah...just in class :p

So about SO (for those who read about him)- we're still going strong, I meet his family this weekend. We've had a couple of "ARGH! WHY DO YOU DO THAT" moments, and we sat down and talked it out, like rational adults (woohoo rational adults!)

So things are still great between the two of us.

You two are cute in the picture! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom