Huggle-licious

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
ok...didn't see that one coming! :lol: I should have known better! it's supposed to be that! I feel you on that...which now that I think about it, could also be taken in a bad direction...maybe I should just take the entire statement back...:lookaroun

Connor002

nibblesandbits said:
ok...didn't see that one coming! :lol: I should have known better! it's supposed to be that! I feel you on that...which now that I think about it, could also be taken in a bad direction...maybe I should just take the entire statement back...:lookaroun

I thought the says was "I hear you on that..." :lookaroun

stranger

nibblesandbits said:

I'll go with Connor's "I hear you on that!" :lol:

DDuckFan130

So it seems I am going to WDW in May for a weekend. Better than nothing, and my objective is to use my seasonal before I get blocked off for the summer. Now I just need to make reservations :lol: I'm going with my two friends. Should be interesting since I've never driven up there alone...so I'm going to be freaking out :lookaroun

dandaman

DDuckFan130 said:
So it seems I am going to WDW in May for a weekend. Better than nothing, and my objective is to use my seasonal before I get blocked off for the summer. Now I just need to make reservations :lol: I'm going with my two friends. Should be interesting since I've never driven up there alone...so I'm going to be freaking out :lookaroun

Don't worry, I'll go with you.

(I'm only helping you. :lookaroun)

imagineer boy

Man, life couldn't suck any more right now. For some reason, it seems that all of my teachers thought that it would be a good idea to assign all of their tests tomorrow right before spring break. So now I have a world history test, an english test, and Algebra quiz to study for tonite. And to make things worse, my parents can't help too much because the parent teacher confrences are tonite. Ugh! Everyone else I know is having cupcake parties and watching movies in their classes while I'm stuck with doing stupid tests which I'm probably not going to do well on anyway. Sorry, just needed a good rant.

Connor002

imagineer boy said:
Man, life couldn't suck any more right now. For some reason, it seems that all of my teachers thought that it would be a good idea to assign all of their tests tomorrow right before spring break. So now I have a world history test, an english test, and Algebra quiz to study for tonite. And to make things worse, my parents can't help too much because the parent teacher confrences are tonite. Ugh! Everyone else I know is having cupcake parties and watching movies in their classes while I'm stuck with doing stupid tests which I'm probably not going to do well on anyway. Sorry, just needed a good rant.

I don't care.
:lookaroun
No, really, I've seen (and experienced) much worse.
You'll live.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom