Huggle-licious

stranger

Safari Giraffe said:
It's been ok. Not a lot on my plate for today. No work....so I've just been doing some cleaning around the house and other odds and ends things.:)

How about yourself?

Sometimes cleaning the house can be relaxing...shhh...don't tell anyone I said that! :lookaroun :p

I'm pretty good and about to get better. I'm taking off early to watch my best friend in a show...a One woman show! Today is her first performance and I don't want to miss it! :)

Safari Giraffe

stranger said:
Sometimes cleaning the house can be relaxing...shhh...don't tell anyone I said that! :lookaroun :p

I'm pretty good and about to get better. I'm taking off early to watch my best friend in a show...a One woman show! Today is her first performance and I don't want to miss it! :)

Have a great time.:)
Tell us all about it later.

Sit in the back so you don't make her nervous......since it is the 1st performance.:lol:

dandaman

stranger said:
I'm taking off early to watch my best friend in a show...a One woman show! Today is her first performance and I don't want to miss it! :)

"One!... singular sensation, every little step she takes..." :p

Good luck to your friend. :wave:

stranger

Safari Giraffe said:
Have a great time.:)
Tell us all about it later.

Sit in the back so you don't make her nervous......since it is the 1st performance.:lol:

:lol:
No way! I'm sitting in the front...I'd like to think my face would be calming for her. :lookaroun
I'm the one that is nervous...she's seemed calm when I talked to her. She's used to being in front of people since she use to model! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom