Huggle-licious

speck76

I just finished Marley and Me

home_book.jpg

sc1027qc.gif

ogryn

figmentmom said:
Back from the doctor's office. No wonder I feel so rotten - I have pneumonia! :eek:

*serious huggles and chicken soup needed*

Do you want an Afghan? Mad appriciates them :)lookaroun)

Get better soon :kiss: (and don't worry about the house. You get better first :wave: )

Safari Giraffe

speck76 said:
it is when you have a "dog of advanced age" :(

I can't read sad books about animals (especially dogs) so I think I will pass on it. It's hard when dogs get older or even when they are sick before they even reach "old" (which I sadly have more experience than I'd like to mention).:(

speck76

Safari Giraffe said:
I can't read sad books about animals (especially dogs) so I think I will pass on it. It's hard when dogs get older or even when they are sick before they even reach "old" (which I sadly have more experience than I'd like to mention).:(

I took me a long time to finish the last few chapters.....

As Speck gets older, her mortality is becoming much more of a impending reality, she can no longer take the multi-mile walks that we used to take on a daily basis. The summer heat is especially getting harder on her, I make sure her "longer" walks are early in the morning, or later at night. She still loves to play, but the boundless energy she used to have has diminished to a few minutes here and there of playfulness......it makes me look back and think "Where did all of the time go?"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom