Huggle-licious

Safari Giraffe

speck76 said:
oh really?

they come before us?

*ed*

Please don't be mad.:(

It's been a difficult week. :cry:

Got sad news about someone I used to know when I was much younger. He traveled down some very bad roads and it ended up very badly.:(

tigsmom

Safari Giraffe said:

Got sad news about someone I used to know when I was much younger. He traveled down some very bad roads and it ended up very badly.:(

:(

Sorry for your friend, but he made his choices and we can't always talk them out of them.

HUGGLES

stranger

Safari Giraffe said:

Sorry to hear about that, Giraffe!
Seems you are in need of some *hugs*

DDuckFan130

:brick:

Tomorrow is not going to be a walk in the park. I have to take Tito in at 7:30 for his neutering, and then I sub the whole day. And then I gotta pick Tito up, make sure Lilo doesn't kill him, and then we have the wake at 7pm. And on top of that, with it being St. Patrick's Day tomorrow, people will be driving less than sober :rolleyes:

Safari Giraffe

tigsmom said:
:(

Sorry for your friend, but he made his choices and we can't always talk them out of them.

HUGGLES

He got mixed up with the wrong crowd and got involved in things (drugs) that unfortunately caused him to meet a very horrible and untimely end to his life. He may of possibly had some enemies or owed a debt to someone and I think they came to collect.:(

stranger

Safari Giraffe said:
He got mixed up with the wrong crowd and got involved in things (drugs) that unfortunately caused him to meet a very horrible and untimely end to his life. He may of possibly had some enemies or owed a debt to someone and I think they came to collect.:(

This really saddens me, one reason being that it reminds me so much of an old friend of mine that got mixed in with the “wrong” crowd cause he felt there was no other place for him to turn to. He’s only 23 and I sometimes wonder where he is now! :(

stranger

DDuckFan130 said:
:brick:

Tomorrow is not going to be a walk in the park. I have to take Tito in at 7:30 for his neutering, and then I sub the whole day. And then I gotta pick Tito up, make sure Lilo doesn't kill him, and then we have the wake at 7pm. And on top of that, with it being St. Patrick's Day tomorrow, people will be driving less than sober :rolleyes:

:wave:

I probably missed it, but wake?

speck76

Safari Giraffe said:

I am not mad.....just feel left out :cry:

Safari Giraffe said:

Bad roads lead to Michigan....I mean bad places

I tend to believe that a road never traveled is a path that never ends.....but then again, I am very logical, and my belief is very illogical......therein is my problem.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom