Huggle-licious

disneymoc

DisneyJill said:
Ohmylord I used to (heck, still do) LOVE Mr. Rogers! There was a traveling Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood exhibit at the Indianapolis Children's Museum...oh, a couple of summers ago, and I went and took my picture in Henrietta and X's tree and in Daniel's clock (holding Daniel) and in King Friday's Castle. Oh, and on Mr. Rogers' front porch and with the cardigans and my favorite-with the trolley, on the bench. I had to push some little girl off the bench so I could play! :lookaroun

Toot toot! :D

I'll see what I can do about getting an autographed photo for WDWMagic from Mr. McFeely. Everyone here can share in the joy.

disneymoc

DisneyJill said:
Speedy Delivery!!! I just got DVR yesterday (granted, the box doesn't work so they have to come and bring me a new one) so i'm going to have to start DVR-ing Mr. Rogers. I will so watch it even now, at 25. I used to love when he went to visit Chef Sprockett. :D

Actually I think it is Chef Brockett. :)

chef_brokett.jpg

Lil'mermaid

figmentmom said:
Looks like a great school! And (trust me on this one), it will be nice to have her near home for that difficult first year.

Meh... :zipit:

Its nice but I don't like the layout of the campus...or the dorms if I'm remembering them correctly

tigsmom

Lil'mermaid said:

Its nice but I don't like the layout of the campus...or the dorms if I'm remembering them correctly

You'll live! :lol:

Any clue on when you will be home tonight?

Lil'mermaid

tigsmom said:
You'll live! :lol:

Any clue on when you will be home tonight?

Eventually? I truthfully dont know because we're running the shows now because Hintze (the Mrs.) is going to be in and out due to Hintze (the Mr. ) :lol: I'm going to ask about whats going on tomorrow and if I'm off, I'll call for a haircut. And I have to be back here at 2 on Friday, then come back at 9 AM till 1 PM on Saturday. :brick:

Remind me again why I do this...

I'm gonna go now... I have stuff to move, fingers to break and people to yell at

speck76

Lil'mermaid said:

you will be drunk most of your freshman year anyway....the layout does not mean that much

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
speck76 said:
you will be drunk most of your freshman year anyway....the layout does not mean that much

Yes it does, you need to find your way back with the least number of physical obstacles...water hazards, steep slopes, shrubbery....:rolleyes:

Edit: Not that I know about any of that...

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
disneymoc said:
Actually I think it is Chef Brockett. :)

chef_brokett.jpg

Sprocket was the dog in one of the muppet series....the one with the little miner/construction guys....drawing a blank...

Edit: Fraggle Rock...just got finished singing the song...

tigsmom

ClemsonTigger said:
Yes it does, you need to find your way back with the least number of physical obstacles...water hazards, steep slopes, shrubbery....:rolleyes:

Edit: Not that I know about any of that...

Its Big Dave in the huggles thread!!! :eek:

HUGGLES :kiss:

speck76

tigsmom said:
:lol: Yes, yes... you are evil!

Good thing she really doesn't like the taste of alcohol, well except for Bailey's.
the good news is that Bailey's being a cream, it is rich, so the body can not handle a lot without "a reversal of fortunes"....plus....it is weak

Nemo14

MKCP 1985 said:
OMG . . . She passed!

thud.gif
Congrats! Now the fun begins:

DS (last night after having licence for 7 hours): Mom - do you want me to pull your van into the driveway before dad gets home?

me: sure - that would be a help!

DS (10 minutes later) I didn't think you'd want me backing up on the street so I just drove around the block, OK?

me: What block takes 10 minutes to drive around?

DS: Well I just wanted to make sure I knew where all the controls were on the van, so I drove down to the place where dad always takes me to drive.

me: 1/2 mile away?

DS: By the way, you're getting low on gas.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom