Huggle-licious

disneymoc

tigsmom said:
thud.gif

Was it something I said? :lookaroun

MKCP 1985

Oh, how did I forget this? My 16 year old is trying to get her driver's license today!

She's been at DMV for 2 hours already and is now 6 away from her turn.

Wish her luck!

DisneyJill

Ohmylord I used to (heck, still do) LOVE Mr. Rogers! There was a traveling Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood exhibit at the Indianapolis Children's Museum...oh, a couple of summers ago, and I went and took my picture in Henrietta and X's tree and in Daniel's clock (holding Daniel) and in King Friday's Castle. Oh, and on Mr. Rogers' front porch and with the cardigans and my favorite-with the trolley, on the bench. I had to push some little girl off the bench so I could play! :lookaroun

Toot toot! :D

figmentmom

DisneyJill said:
Ohmylord I used to (heck, still do) LOVE Mr. Rogers! There was a traveling Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood exhibit at the Indianapolis Children's Museum...oh, a couple of summers ago, and I went and took my picture in Henrietta and X's tree and in Daniel's clock (holding Daniel) and in King Friday's Castle. Oh, and on Mr. Rogers' front porch and with the cardigans and my favorite-with the trolley, on the bench. I had to push some little girl off the bench so I could play! :lookaroun

Watching Mr. Rogers as an adult with my kids when they were little, he seemed glacially-paced - but my kids LOVED him. I was so sorry to hear of his death when he passed away - and Charles Schulz, too. They both seemed such gifted, decent people.

MKCP 1985

DisneyJill said:

You are going to make Moc's day. If you throw in some love for Mr. McFeeley, you are there! :D

DisneyJill

MKCP 1985 said:
You are going to make Moc's day. If you throw in some love for Mr. McFeeley, you are there! :D

Speedy Delivery!!! I just got DVR yesterday (granted, the box doesn't work so they have to come and bring me a new one) so i'm going to have to start DVR-ing Mr. Rogers. I will so watch it even now, at 25. I used to love when he went to visit Chef Sprockett. :D

Yes, I realize what a dork the above statement makes me, but you know what? I'm pretty secure with dorkdom. :cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom