Feels Like
26°F

Want to trade?

no....

It is breezy though, and it will get down to 50 tonight :(

disneymoc

DDuckFan130 said:
Sorry...Disney was more appealing to me :lookaroun

Don't get me wrong. Disney is equally appealing to me. But you couldn't have had the proper childhood without watching Electric Company, Mr. Rogers or Sesame Street at least on occasion.

Pinwheel was a cheap Sesame Street ripoff (actually I'm just bitter because we didn't have extended cable growing up).

PBS is an American institution.

To put it simply:

WATCH PBS!!!

:D

Nemo14

My kids grew up on PBS and we still watch it more than any other station (and we do support our local station). We've never had cable (by choice), so that solved a lot of issues early on.

DDuckFan130

disneymoc said:
Don't get me wrong. Disney is equally appealing to me. But you couldn't have had the proper childhood without watching Electric Company, Mr. Rogers or Sesame Street at least on occasion.

Pinwheel was a cheap Sesame Street ripoff (actually I'm just bitter because we didn't have extended cable growing up).

PBS is an American institution.

To put it simply:

WATCH PBS!!!

:D
I watched PBS all weekend actually...they were giving this show with a bunch of 70s acts...so there ya go. And...PBS plays the Anne of Green Gables movies so I was definitely watching there.

And I only ever watched Mr. Rogers on occasion...Reading Rainbow I only saw because my cousin would watch it.

disneymoc

Nemo14 said:
My kids grew up on PBS and we still watch it more than any other station (and we do support our local station). We've never had cable (by choice), so that solved a lot of issues early on.

Thank you for your pledge of support. :D

Look at what is coming to PBS in September:

large_05.jpg

I can't wait. :)

disneymoc

DDuckFan130 said:
I watched PBS all weekend actually...they were giving this show with a bunch of 70s acts...so there ya go. And...PBS plays the Anne of Green Gables movies so I was definitely watching there.

And I only ever watched Mr. Rogers on occasion...Reading Rainbow I only saw because my cousin would watch it.

Everyone watches PBS at some point in their lives. I'm glad you were able to watch Reading Rainbow. That is one of my favorite kids shows that we air.

DDuckFan130

disneymoc said:
Everyone watches PBS at some point in their lives. I'm glad you were able to watch Reading Rainbow. That is one of my favorite kids shows that we air.
I love how now I'm not a deprived child because I watched something :hammer:

And of the ones I saw, my favorite was Magic School Bus :wave:

Nemo14

disneymoc said:
The only thing I really had an issue with was TeleTubbies. I just don't get it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom