Huggle-licious

speck76

DDuckFan130 said:
Well you had your chance with the hot and women :lookaroun
Of course

See.....the mouse made a decision a while back to forgo cheese for a while, and expend the energy previously used for finding cheese in building up the mouse's house, and all things that are the mouse. It was a good move at the time for the mouse, as the mouse was not living on Happy Street at the time. Since that time, the taste in cheese has changed.....no longer will precessed American fill the void....the mouse only wants fine cheeses....and fine cheeses are harder to find.....so the tasting of fine cheese has been fewer, and oh so farther between.....but worth it. Unfortunately, the mouse, maybe due to lack a frequent cheese eating, is not as skilled in eating the cheese as he once was......but if he was able to get fine cheese on a more frequent basis.....the skill would soon return.

DDuckFan130

speck76 said:
Of course

See.....the mouse made a decision a while back to forgo cheese for a while, and expend the energy previously used for finding cheese in building up the mouse's house, and all things that are the mouse. It was a good move at the time for the mouse, as the mouse was not living on Happy Street at the time. Since that time, the taste in cheese has changed.....no longer will precessed American fill the void....the mouse only wants fine cheeses....and fine cheeses are harder to find.....so the tasting of fine cheese has been fewer, and oh so farther between.....but worth it. Unfortunately, the mouse, maybe due to lack a frequent cheese eating, is not as skilled in eating the cheese as he once was......but if he was able to get fine cheese on a more frequent basis.....the skill would soon return.
LMAO

OMG...I don't do this often, but here you go Brad

4_17_11.gif

stranger

speck76 said:
Of course

*Is in awe* Well put!

Besides, having too much bad cheese could leave you with a bad stomach ache.

disneymoc

DDuckFan130 said:
:lookaroun

Sorry...I never watched Mr. Rogers. Well, I watched long enough for him to change and that's about what I remember :lol:

:eek: There is something so wrong about that statement.

Anyway, I am picking up David Newell, Mr. McFeely's real name, at the airport tomorrow. I hope the airline makes the delivery speedy!!! :)

DDuckFan130

disneymoc said:
:eek: There is something so wrong about that statement.

Anyway, I am picking up David Newell, Mr. McFeely's real name, at the airport tomorrow. I hope the airline makes the delivery speedy!!! :)
:lookaroun

disneymoc

DDuckFan130 said:
Mr. McFeely looks familiar to me...I just never knew his name.

I was raised on Disney and Nickelodeon...no PBS :lookaroun

:eek: :mad:

The deeper I get into this thread. The more shocked I become.

:cry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom