Huggle-licious

tigsmom

DDuckFan130 said:
Oh well :p Nobody in the class read...it was pretty funny :lol:

I have an A in my other classes :lookaroun

And if everybody in the class was jumping off a bridge would you follow?

:rolleyes:

barnum42

ogryn said:
I may consider it tomorrow. The potential problem being my trousers may fall down through lack of inner grip and no belt available. :lookaroun
Raid the stationery cupboard:

ZUFS5851.JPG

barnum42

Lil'mermaid said:
Does anyone feel like killing someone for me?

I may kill the stage left stage manager before opening night. I understand it is her job to tell me what to do. I have no problem with that. Its the fact that she WON'T tell me what to do. She either assumes I know what to do or gets so mad that I dont know that she just walks away and does it herself and struggles. :brick: I may need to talk to the head stage manager and get him to talk to her, because if I do...there will be many bad things.
Definitely have a word with the main stage manager - backstage can be a dangerous place if everyone does not know what they are doing.

barnum42

Grrrrr.:fork:

Don't know the extent of what they did, but the GF has asked me to bring some tools on my next trip because the Welsh yobs have been vandalising the outside of her shop again.

:fork:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
DisneyJill said:
Get some rest and DON'T GO TO WORK!!! :wave: :kiss:

Oh I can go to work... I mean... The pain killers take care of two pains... my chest pain... and my boss. :lol: :lookaroun

DMC-12

tigsmom said:
I saw a sports car zipping thru town with the top down today and its just in the 40's!

Yeah.... I am getting antsy to.... I had the sunroof open on the way into work yesterday. :lol:

Though its gonna be in the high 50's today and tomorrow... and in the 60's on Saturday! :sohappy:

DMC-12

*pre TGIF HUGGLES* to everyone. :sohappy: :sohappy:

But not tight, long, or manly strong huggles... cause I am still in pain. :lol: :eek:

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
busy...since I'm on spring break this week, I've been ironing out a few wedding details...so that's going alright. Getting the guest list in order...working on what I want the cake to look like...etc...Then next week, it's back to the grind of finishing out my last semester.

Nemo14

nibblesandbits said:
busy...since I'm on spring break this week, I've been ironing out a few wedding details...so that's going alright. Getting the guest list in order...working on what I want the cake to look like...etc...Then next week, it's back to the grind of finishing out my last semester.
The guest list is always the worst - who to invite without hurting someone else's feelings, etc.
I had major surgery 3 weeks before our wedding, and all that planning just pretty much went out the window. But everything worked out and we've been married for 22 years, so I guess there's a lesson in there somewhere.
Got to go pick up the kids - have a great afternoon!

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Nemo14 said:
The guest list is always the worst - who to invite without hurting someone else's feelings, etc.
I had major surgery 3 weeks before our wedding, and all that planning just pretty much went out the window. But everything worked out and we've been married for 22 years, so I guess there's a lesson in there somewhere.
Got to go pick up the kids - have a great afternoon!
Yeah...that's where I am...who to invite...who not to...it's a little easier for me and my fiance...we don't have as many friends as my parents do...but there were still a few people when going through my brain (and my phone) who I was like...I'd like to invite them...but I haven't really talked to them in a while...or I'm not as good of friends with them as the other people I'm inviting...so, that's what's making it difficult. I guess you could say those people are my B-list.

MKCP 1985

*Hello huggles*

Am I the only person in here not planning a wedding? :D I only have a baseball game to plan for this afternoon.

Change of clothes for after work . . . check
gnat repellant . . . check
stadium seat . . . check
camera . . . check
$$ for admission, food and drinks . . . check
sweatshirt for when the sun goes down . . . check.
jacket if the wind whips up like it did last week . . . :fork: forgot again!

Otherwise, I'm covered! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom