Huggle-licious

DisneyJill

Yeah, I'm still at work. At 9:30. :rolleyes: And I missed most of American Idol-until I made the front desk give me a key to a vacant room so I could watch the last few minutes! :lookaroun

DDuckFan130

DisneyJill said:
Yeah, I'm still at work. At 9:30. :rolleyes: And I missed most of American Idol-until I made the front desk give me a key to a vacant room so I could watch the last few minutes! :lookaroun
I only caught the recap...nothing looked too great except for David. I'm watching Top Model...much more interesting :lookaroun

speck76

stranger said:
Thought about it, but then I'm afraid who would call, but at the same time be disappointed if I received no calls. :cry:

Did I give you an idea? :lookaroun

ummm.....no....with 10-digit dialing here, my butt is not really that big

stranger

DDuckFan130 said:
Whatcha gonna do on your day off? Sleep? DL? Vegas? :lol:

Ski! :D
But I’m still going to get up early to hit the slopes at 8. But I don’t have to get dolled up when I ski. And plus, it’s going to snow on Friday. :sohappy:

And thanks for reminding me, I need to renew my AP. :lol:

How was your day? :)

DDuckFan130

stranger said:
Ski! :D
But I’m still going to get up early to hit the slopes at 8. But I don’t have to get dolled up when I ski. And plus, it’s going to snow on Friday. :sohappy:

And thanks for reminding me, I need to renew my AP. :lol:

How was your day? :)
:lol: You're welcome :p

My day was long...today was my school day which I hate :lol:

DDuckFan130

stranger said:
How many classes?
One from 11:00-12:15, one from 3:30-4:45, and my last one from 6:25-9:05.

I usually come home for lunch since I have a 3 hour break, and today I stayed until 5 :lookaroun

stranger

DDuckFan130 said:
One from 11:00-12:15, one from 3:30-4:45, and my last one from 6:25-9:05.

I usually come home for lunch since I have a 3 hour break, and today I stayed until 5 :lookaroun

Someone was bad! :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom