Huggle-licious

MKCP 1985

**get well huggles to Jer**

Watch it with the talk of old and fat . . . :mad: The diet is going to work this time, but I can't help the old! :lol:

DDuckFan130

MKCP 1985 said:
**get well huggles to Jer**

Watch it with the talk of old and fat . . . :mad: The diet is going to work this time, but I can't help the old! :lol:
Oh please...you're old and.....hot :slurp:

:lookaroun :p

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
MerHearted said:
*huggles Jer* You better get better... or else!

Thanks everyone! :wave:

And thanks for talking me into going to the ER Carla :kiss: :wave: [I dislike hospitals VERY much... and that anticeptic smell of death lingering everywhere :lookaroun :lol: :lookaroun ]

They ran a full EKG and a complete series of chest x-rays.... and the ticker and lungs are in great shape! Thank you God!! *wipes sweat from forehead* :sohappy:

"Chest Wall Contusion" is what I have been diagnosed with. (bruised ribs essentially).

Now its pain killer :slurp: :lookaroun & beddy bye time. :snore:

DMC- "is not Brett Farve" 12

barnum42

DMC-12 said:

And thanks for talking me into going to the ER Carla :kiss: :wave: [I dislike hospitals VERY much... and that anticeptic smell of death lingering everywhere :lookaroun :lol: :lookaroun ]

They ran a full EKG and a complete series of chest x-rays.... and the ticker and lungs are in great shape! Thank you God!! *wipes sweat from forehead* :sohappy:

"Chest Wall Contusion" is what I have been diagnosed with. (bruised ribs essentially).

Now its pain killer :slurp: :lookaroun & beddy bye time.

Thanks for the update - I was five hours ahead and fast asleep when all the excitement happened. Glad it's nothing serious :wave:

MerHearted

DMC-12 said:

Now its pain killer :slurp: :lookaroun & beddy bye time. :snore:

*get well groples* :lookaroun

DisneyJill

Jer, so glad to hear that all is well. I was so worried. And definitely not worried that our trip was going to be cancelled. :lookaroun *whew*

Get some rest and DON'T GO TO WORK!!! :wave: :kiss:

stranger

DMC-12 said:

Glad you are okay!! :sohappy:

stranger

speck76 said:
your cat can take on my dog any day :lookaroun

:eek:

Like this?

catdoghug.jpg

:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom