Huggle-licious

dandaman

MKCP 1985 said:
Just wait, Danny boy. Some day you will be old like me and we'll see how much YOU enjoy being on a diet. I'm wasting away over here. Waisting away, more like it. :lol:

My diet would consist of junk food, Subway, and fast food. Carpe diem. :D :lookaroun

(And for Mad... NO SALADS! :p)

Safari Giraffe

MKCP 1985 said:
All right. Introducing the Coronado coffee bar cat.

I liked Mr. Blue Eyed Skeleton, and was going to keep him up until Cinco de Mayo. . . but the tribe has spoken. (Trust me, Giraffe, you were not the first. :kiss: )

It's better. Strange, but better. If you like blue eyes, you could always photoshop blue eyes in instead of the demonic red eyes.:lol:

Just kidding.:eek:

tigsmom

MKCP 1985 said:
hmm. . . I distinctly remember you telling me you liked the cat (over the parking sticker, anyway). This guy seems to combine the cat and the skeleton. Don't you think?

hated the parking sticker. :lol:

The big cat is "you". I liked the skeleton and this one is nice too. Its just that you never changed your avatar and now you've gone crazy! :lol:

I have an avatar folder and change mine with the holidays and seasons.

Safari Giraffe

tigsmom said:
hated the parking sticker. :lol:

The big cat is "you". I liked the skeleton and this one is nice too. Its just that you never changed your avatar and now you've gone crazy! :lol:

I have an avatar folder and change mine with the holidays and seasons.

Sometimes change is good.:) (Did I just say that?)

I am a status quo type person and don't like much change or turmoil, but I am working on it.:eek: Life teaches you to roll with the punches or get ran over.

EDIT: I'm not sure if it was life or my husband that taught me that true lesson?:lol:

barnum42

Safari Giraffe said:
Sometimes change is good.:)
Especially if these have been on too long:

underpants.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom