Huggle-licious

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
DMC-12 said:
Thanks everyone! :wave:

And thanks for talking me into going to the ER Carla :kiss: :wave: [I dislike hospitals VERY much... and that anticeptic smell of death lingering everywhere :lookaroun :lol: :lookaroun ]

They ran a full EKG and a complete series of chest x-rays.... and the ticker and lungs are in great shape! Thank you God!! *wipes sweat from forehead* :sohappy:

"Chest Wall Contusion" is what I have been diagnosed with. (bruised ribs essentially).

Now its pain killer :slurp: :lookaroun & beddy bye time. :snore:

DMC- "is not Brett Farve" 12
Very glad you're ok!

kal1484

YAY!! Jer I'm glad you're okay!!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

i got smilies happy

MKCP 1985

DisneyJill said:
Beats the heck out of snow...:wave:
Still getting snow? I'm sorry. :(

(now wouldn't be a good time to talk about opening the sunroof and turning on the a/c, would it?) :goodnevil

tigsmom

MKCP 1985 said:
Still getting snow? I'm sorry. :(

(now wouldn't be a good time to talk about opening the sunroof and turning on the a/c, would it?) :goodnevil

I saw a sports car zipping thru town with the top down today and its just in the 40's!

MKCP 1985

tigsmom said:
I saw a sports car zipping thru town with the top down today and its just in the 40's!
see, there's not that much difference between New York and Mississippi after all. :D

**warm huggles**

Safari Giraffe

MKCP 1985 said:
hey, watch where you point that fork - it is SHARP! :D

**huggles**

I realize you are on a diet and all but.......your avatar is FREAKING ME OUT!!!

I could always afford to lose a few pounds here and there. I'm not in too bad of shape. I used to play sports and wish I still could but my body says NO!!!

*starts thinking about a 30 and over Volleyball league to join*

MKCP 1985

dandaman said:
Is it just me, or is Doug looking a little... pale lately? :lookaroun
Just wait, Danny boy. Some day you will be old like me and we'll see how much YOU enjoy being on a diet. I'm wasting away over here. Waisting away, more like it. :lol:

MKCP 1985

Safari Giraffe said:
Not necessarily. Just something a little less frightening.

Why is it making you a meanie? What did you do? Fess up....
*goes back to the drawing board*

It is not my nature to confess. . . :cool: But if you haven't seen a downward turn in my behaviour, then it must be all in my skull. :D

Safari Giraffe

MKCP 1985 said:
*goes back to the drawing board*

It is not my nature to confess. . . :cool: But if you haven't seen a downward turn in my behaviour, then it must be all in my skull. :D

Skull.....ha, ha....I get it!:lol:

I think you have been rather pleasant lately. Although, I have not really talked to you that much.:lookaroun

I'm sure if you were mean, the other person may have deserved it (I hope).:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom