Huggle-licious

Tigggrl

*huggles* for Jer!/ DMC-12

Hi everybody!
I just wanted to post a BIG *HUGGLES* post for Jer. He just left for the emergency room by his house, and has had a nagging problem with his chest and shoulder, and is having it checked out. PLEASE send him TONS of *HUGGLES* to help him feel better!
Thanks!
:wave:

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Connor002 said:
Dosen't everyone? :lol:

Yeah...but I was offered an internship for this semester...I turned it down...:eek:

Connor002 said:
Yay Disney! Boo what's-his-face!
No! Not boo what's-his-face!

Connor002 said:
Which would involve... what?
I really like editing...that means if you watch a TV program, an editor is the one who decides which shots will be used where...it's like piecing a giant puzzle together. Problem is, I need to learn more before I can be really good at it and get a job in it.

Connor002 said:
You'll find something.

I know...:D

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Tigggrl said:
Hi everybody!
I just wanted to post a BIG *HUGGLES* post for Jer. He just left for the emergency room by his house, and has had a nagging problem with his chest and shoulder, and is having it checked out. PLEASE send him TONS of *HUGGLES* to help him feel better!
Thanks!
OMG! *Huggles* Jer!!! Hope everything turns out ok...

figmentmom

Tigggrl said:
Hi everybody!
Thanks!

HUGE HUGGLES for Jer! Keep us posted, and let us know what's going on!

Connor002

nibblesandbits said:
Yeah...but I was offered an internship for this semester...I turned it down...:eek:

Why?

Nibbs said:
No! Not boo what's-his-face!

Yes, boo what's-his-face!

Nibbs said:
I really like editing...that means if you watch a TV program, an editor is the one who decides which shots will be used where...it's like piecing a giant puzzle together. Problem is, I need to learn more before I can be really good at it and get a job in it.

Why didn't you just say editor for television in the first place? :lookaroun
That would have saved me the trouble of asking, and you of answering.:lookaroun

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Connor002 said:

Because since I have a lot on my plate coming up, what with the wedding and me graduating college this semester, I wanted to get all that done. So that's when we decided that we'd move down there after all that was over with.

It most certainly wasn't an easy decision and quite possibly one I could end up regretting...but I made the decision and that's how that ended up. :)

Connor002 said:
Yes, boo what's-his-face!

boo, you w*ore (Mean Girls...Anybody? Probably not...:( )

Connor002 said:
Why didn't you just say editor for television in the first place? :lookaroun
That would have saved me the trouble of asking, and you of answering.:lookaroun

Sorry...I didn't think of it until after you asked me the second question. :lol:

Connor002

nibblesandbits said:
Because since I have a lot on my plate coming up, what with the wedding and me graduating college this semester, I wanted to get all that done. So that's when we decided that we'd move down there after all that was over with.

It most certainly wasn't an easy decision and quite possibly one I could end up regretting...but I made the decision and that's how that ended up. :)

I know what it's like to make an important descision... and my advise is:
Never regret anything. You made the decision you did, and good or bad, you have to live with it.

Nibbs said:
boo, you w*ore

:eek: :eek:
:cry: :cry:

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Connor002 said:
I know what it's like to make an important descision... and my advise is:
Never regret anything. You made the decision you did, and good or bad, you have to live with it.

Yeah...I know...and a good lesson for people of all ages to know

Connor002 said:

:kiss:

stranger

Tigggrl said:
Hi everybody!
Thanks!

Oh no! I hope it is nothing serious. *huggles*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom