Huggle-licious

tigsmom

speck76 said:
that is not even funny

*huggles*

It always freaked me out to have anything by my eye, but I loved my contact lenses. They don't hurt and you get used to wearing them quickly.

HUGGLES

DDuckFan130

tigsmom said:
It always freaked me out to have anything by my eye, but I loved my contact lenses. They don't hurt and you get used to wearing them quickly.

HUGGLES
But what if I poke my eye :lookaroun

I'm only getting used to my sister putting eyeliner on me :lol:

tigsmom

DDuckFan130 said:
But what if I poke my eye :lookaroun

I'm only getting used to my sister putting eyeliner on me :lol:

You don't touch your eye. The fluid on the lens acts like a magnet and its $.u.c.k.e.d. off your finger onto your eye. You need to "slightly" pinch the lens to get it out though. If its wet its not that bad.

speck76

tigsmom said:

HUGGLES

the thought of it makes me throw up a little

y4106.gif

tigsmom

DDuckFan130 said:
I'm not truly convinced either...especially when I see people who lose it in their eyes :eek:

Thats because they are dry. I've had it happen...it just slide under the eyelid. Use a few drops and it slides back down.

DDuckFan130

tigsmom said:
Thats because they are dry. I've had it happen...it just slide under the eyelid. Use a few drops and it slides back down.
Well first I have to go get my eyes checked...we'll see what happens :lol:

DDuckFan130

Ay that Tito of ours. My mom said she was happy with our elderly Lally not moving. But Tito and Lilo give her headaches :lol:. My mom was cleaning under her bed and because of Lilo, theres a hole under the bed where the boxspring is. Tito was with her and for some reason decided to go in the boxspring. We had to take everything off and out to get him out

barnum42

I've been wearing glasses part time since I was eleven, and full time since I was sixteen. I've tried contacts, but unless I'm on-stage I am always conscious they are there. Plus they make my eyes tired by early evening if I try wearing them during the day.

However, the reticence at messing about with things in my eye did not last long once I has jumped in and tried putting them in and out.

tigsmom

barnum42 said:
I've been wearing glasses part time since I was eleven, and full time since I was sixteen. I've tried contacts, but unless I'm on-stage I am always conscious they are there. Plus they make my eyes tired by early evening if I try wearing them during the day.

However, the reticence at messing about with things in my eye did not last long once I has jumped in and tried putting them in and out.

That was my experience too. I still don't like anyone near my eyes, but I have no troubles with contact, drops, etc if I do it myself.

Huggles :wave:

Safari Giraffe

speck76 said:
Anyway....it did not go well....I need glasses :(

I got these...PRADA
000B7052.jpg

I'm sorry. :(
I had to come to realization that I needed some glasses for reading and close work (especially computer work) just a couple of weeks ago myself. It's not so bad.......I usually forget to put them on and then when a headache comes I am reminded.:lol:

I also found out that I have moderately dry eyes and have to use drops from time to time to keep them from drying out further. And the icing on the cake was that I found out I have a mild astigmatism in both my eyes that makes it hard for me to focus sometimes when looking at things closely.

All in all.....atleast I know where my bad headaches were coming from and can make the situation better now.

Cheer up.....I'm sure you will look great in glasses. They look very stylish.:)
They will make you look even smarter and distinguished!:D

Safari Giraffe

speck76 said:
not for me....I have a major issue with things around my eyes
I have problems with things too close to my eyes also. It took me forever to get used to eyeliner and using eye drops and sometimes still do.:lol:

speck76 said:
for instance....the glaucoma test for me takes a good 20-30 minutes :lookaroun

I had trouble with the glaucoma test also. That tiny puff of air was really strange and I had a hard time keeping my eye open.:lol:
NO Glaucoma though.

Safari Giraffe

barnum42 said:
You going to get regular glazing, or kill two birds with one stone and get reactolite?

I have the anti-reflective coating which is really nice if you are in bright light and don't want that annoying glare. It's worth the small amount of extra money.

BTW: *Special HUGGLES for Joe* Glad you had a great Easter weekend with the GF and Bramble.:) :kiss:

Safari Giraffe

MKCP 1985 said:
Your chosen glasses are cool, but you should have gotten one of these:

http://www.halfbakery.com/idea/Non-squint_20Monocle

At the preferred website, you can even get a walking cane with a hidden telescope! :eek: How cool is THAT?!

eyeglasses_1894_13751528

Yeah, I'm fos, but (1) your chosen glasses are cool, so chillax; and (2) my day is coming. . . :lol:

Well HELLO stranger. :wave:
You never talk to me much anymore.
I successfully unbonded my fingers from yesterday's "little mishap" with the crazy glue! It was bad there for a while.....but I persevered.:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom