Huggle-licious

barnum42

MKCP 1985 said:
Got a hankering for some Easter chocolates yesterday, and the Mrs. was good enough to pick up some Cadburys. Turns out a sticker says, "Mfd in England for Hershey Foods Corporation." Global markets, eh?
As long as the choc was made over here. My brother in law found some Cadburys in America and it tasted bad. Turned our Hersheys had put their usual crap in a Cadbury wrapper :hurl:

DDuckFan130

It is insanely hot out there today :cry:

I just got back with my brother from renting his tux for his prom on Saturday. We got the cheapest one for $64.20 including shoes :D And for the vest and tie, we picked red because it matches the theme ("Point of no Return" or Phantom of the Opera)

Brad, hope your appointment goes well :)

And Joe, I'm glad you had a nice weekend :)

Lil'mermaid

DDuckFan130 said:
I just got back with my brother from renting his tux for his prom on Saturday. We got the cheapest one for $64.20 including shoes :D And for the vest and tie, we picked red because it matches the theme ("Point of no Return" or Phantom of the Opera)

Prom? Already? I guess mine is REALLY late. :lol:

Lil'mermaid

DDuckFan130 said:
No..this one is really early :lol: It's before Grad Nite, which is unusual...oh well :lol:

We have Grad night on the night of Graduation...we aren't cool enough to go down to WDW for theirs. :lol:

But our Grad night is pretty cool, it goes from like 11PM to 4 or 5AM the next morning, then everyone goes to the ONE open diner in town.

DDuckFan130

Lil'mermaid said:
We have Grad night on the night of Graduation...we aren't cool enough to go down to WDW for theirs. :lol:

But our Grad night is pretty cool, it goes from like 11PM to 4 or 5AM the next morning, then everyone goes to the ONE open diner in town.
:lol:

It'll be fun :)

speck76

MKCP 1985 said:
An eye-by-night outfit? If the pricing is "second eye half price," you may want to reconsider.

Or is this a date?

night appointments . . . what is this world coming to???

It is Orlando....since so many people work "hospitality hours" many businesses offer one or two later evenings for appointments

Anyway....it did not go well....I need glasses :(

I got these...PRADA
000B7052.jpg

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
speck76 said:
It is Orlando....since so many people work "hospitality hours" many businesses offer one or two later evenings for appointments

I got these...PRADA
000B7052.jpg
Hey...glasses aren't so bad. (I've been wearing them since I was eight. Had contacts since I was 13 though.)

I'm sure you'll still look studly! :lookaroun

DDuckFan130

speck76 said:

I got these...PRADA
000B7052.jpg
Aww I'm sorry Brad. But I'm sure you'll look just fine in them :)

*huggles*

Crap...I need to get my eyes checked...probably need new glasses :lol:

Lil'mermaid

speck76 said:

I wear glasses too...when I remember. :lookaroun

I only need mine to drive really, and go to the movies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom