Huggle-licious

DDuckFan130

Lil'mermaid said:
I wear glasses too...when I remember. :lookaroun

I only need mine to drive really, and go to the movies.
You're like my sister...and me :lookaroun

I only wear them when I'm on the computer, because otherwise my head will hurt. But I can see things far away and close up so my eyes can't be that bad :lol:

Lil'mermaid

DDuckFan130 said:

I only wear them when I'm on the computer, because otherwise my head will hurt. But I can see things far away and close up so my eyes can't be that bad :lol:

I can see my computer, but when anyone else uses it they always say to me "My god! Why is everything so huge?!? The icons are gigantic!" I dont like to wear them because I can see them on my face and it makes me bug out. If NYS didnt make me wear them to drive, I'd be ok.

DDuckFan130

Lil'mermaid said:
I can see my computer, but when anyone else uses it they always say to me "My god! Why is everything so huge?!? The icons are gigantic!" I dont like to wear them because I can see them on my face and it makes me bug out. If NYS didnt make me wear them to drive, I'd be ok.
:lol:

tigsmom

speck76 said:
It is Orlando....since so many people work "hospitality hours" many businesses offer one or two later evenings for appointments

Anyway....it did not go well....I need glasses :(

I got these...PRADA
000B7052.jpg

Stylish.

tigsmom

DDuckFan130 said:

She should be wearing them more, but refuses to.

:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom