Huggle-licious

tigsmom

DMC-12 said:
*run in*

*huggles everyone*

Hey gang! :wave: Today is my Thursday... well... kinda Friday... probally workin a half day today... then work tomorrow... then the rest of the week I have off. Well.. I REALLY wont be relaxing much... as I am standing up in a wedding...lol. Eh.. they are days off nonetheless. :lol:

*runs out* :lookaroun :wave:

*huggles Jer and tries to get him to slow down*

your toast ready yet? Don't wing it on the big day :wave:

Safari Giraffe

ASJHLJ said:
Well, I'll have to wait and see. My "lady" has left me for the week, on business not far from you in Kinsale Ireland. I spelled Kinsale phonetically, I'm far too lazy to go downstairs and look up the correct spelling. She works for Lilly and I guess there is a Lilly plant there. When the two that appear below are a bit older we may take a family trip to Ireland with her and play whilst she is at work. So for the week I am a single working dad. A minority that never gets any media coverage.

Welcome to *HUGGLES*, we are glad you are here!:sohappy:
Very cute kids.:)
Your wife works for Lilly....Do you mean Eli Lilly?
Good luck with the single working Dad thing.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Safari Giraffe said:
Welcome to *HUGGLES*, we are glad you are here!:sohappy:
Very cute kids.:)
Your wife works for Lilly....Do you mean Eli Lilly?
Good luck with the single working Dad thing.

Yes - Eli Lilly. My wife and I are both chemistry nerds. I read your narrative a few pages back. Sounded like a stressful adventure. I've just been trying to get microsoft equation 3.0 reinstalled and for me that is the height of working stress. I can't imagine bleeding from the groin area and that sort of thing. I'd be a terrible nurse. Believe me during the two childbirths I was lucky enough to witness I made full use of the "dad recliner" they put behind you.

Safari Giraffe

ASJHLJ said:
Yes - Eli Lilly. My wife and I are both chemistry nerds. I read your narrative a few pages back. Sounded like a stressful adventure. I've just been trying to get microsoft equation 3.0 reinstalled and for me that is the height of working stress. I can't imagine bleeding from the groin area and that sort of thing. I'd be a terrible nurse. Believe me during the two childbirths I was lucky enough to witness I made full use of the "dad recliner" they put behind you.

You are funny!:lol:
I know Eli Lilly because I used to work at a clinic in Chicago Heights, IL and we always had drug reps. there bringing in samples of insulin and other diabetic meds (I worked for an Endocrinologist and Internal Med doctor).

I am in the right field because blood and guts do not phase me in the least.:lol:
The job can be stressful, but rewarding at the same time.:)

Where exactly is Westfield, IN? I live in Indiana and I can not think of where this is.

Glad to meet a fellow Hoosier!:wave:

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Safari Giraffe said:
You are funny!:lol:
I know Eli Lilly because I used to work at a clinic in Chicago Heights, IL and we always had drug reps. there bringing in samples of insulin and other diabetic meds (I worked for an Endocrinologist and Internal Med doctor).

I am in the right field because blood and guts do not phase me in the least.:lol:
The job can be stressful, but rewarding at the same time.:)

Where exactly is Westfield, IN? I live in Indiana and I can not think of where this is.

Glad to meet a fellow Hoosier!:wave:

North of Indy, next to Carmel. I work at Purdue, so my daily commute is about an hour. I actually convinced my co-workers that I could be productive at home this week.:D One of our cats makes it really friggin' hard to work at the computer.

General *huggles* to all.

Safari Giraffe

ASJHLJ said:
North of Indy, next to Carmel. I work at Purdue, so my daily commute is about an hour. I actually convinced my co-workers that I could be productive at home this week.:D One of our cats makes it really friggin' hard to work at the computer.

General *huggles* to all.

Good Job!:sohappy: I'm sure it makes it much easier to take care of the kids. It makes it nice when work is flexible to your needs. Make sure you actually get your work done so they afford you the same set-up in the future.:D

I live about 3 hours North of you.

dandaman

Some people that we know (and one of my mom's best friends) moved down to Noblesville in 2002. All I remember was... Ritter's. :lol:

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
dandaman said:
Some people that we know (and one of my mom's best friends) moved down to Noblesville in 2002. All I remember was... Ritter's. :lol:

Uh-Oh. I'm new to the area and your reference flew right over my head. Please explain. Should I explore Ritter's, whatever it may be?

dandaman

ASJHLJ said:
Uh-Oh. I'm new to the area and your reference flew right over my head. Please explain. Should I explore Ritter's, whatever it may be?

Ritter's is a frozen custard place somewhere near there. I don't think it's strictly local to Noblesville, but if you can get a chance, head over there in the summer. :slurp:

tigsmom

ASJHLJ said:

Uh-oh...... more smart people :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom