Huggle-licious

Uponastar

Safari Giraffe said:
Hi. I never talk to you anymore.:(

I've been busy and I don't spend a lot of time in other threads.

I know and I miss you.
But I understand busy! :)
I'll try to stop in here and say hello to you more often!

barnum42

With some illustrations via Google, here is how my Easter went:
Had a great weekend at my folks. On the way down, GF, mutt and I stopped by Avebury for Tea and Hippy Cake plus to wander around the stones and henge.

avebury.gif

Saturday had us all head to the coast - Littlehampton. Bit blustery and with bits of rain, but we still had fish and chips al fresco.

littlehamptonbch.jpg

Sunday we headed to Broadwater Lake in Godalming:

broadwater_map.jpg

Then over to a nice little village called Shere.

shere.JPG

Headed home today via the village of Lacock, a place owned by the National Trust. No TV aerials or satellite dishes to be seen. It all looks as it did centuries ago (bar the cars).

lacock.jpg

They also used part of the abbey for shots of Hogwarts in Harry Potter.

lacock-cloister.jpg

MKCP 1985

The Abbey shot looks a bit like a photo I have from a tour of the Canterbury Cathedral when I was there a few years ago. Of course, Canterbury never hosted HP, so it is small potatoes by comparison.

Got a hankering for some Easter chocolates yesterday, and the Mrs. was good enough to pick up some Cadburys. Turns out a sticker says, "Mfd in England for Hershey Foods Corporation." Global markets, eh?

MKCP 1985

speck76 said:
I have an eye-doctor appointment tonight......really not looking forward to it :(
An eye-by-night outfit? If the pricing is "second eye half price," you may want to reconsider.

Or is this a date?

night appointments . . . what is this world coming to???

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom