Huggle-licious

MKCP 1985

nibblesandbits said:
I have to say...it's too late...my hair is already curly...extremely curly. A lot of people think I perm my hair...my response...You think I'd pay for someone to do this to me?!

(Really I have grown to like my hair...now that I have somewhat of an idea of what to do with it. It's also great b/c all I have to do is pull it up and it looks fancy! :D )
Donchaknow I already knew about your curly hair. . . and your stress . . . which is why I wrote that. :cool:

:D

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
MKCP 1985 said:
Donchaknow I already knew about your curly hair. . . and your stress . . . which is why I wrote that. :cool:

:D
derh!...Um yeah...I remembered that...after the fact...eh...oh well! :lol: I told ya it's been a stressful day! It's making me forget things.

I have been enjoying my day though. I had to get up early for something...so when I got done with it I went to my local Panera Bread and sat outside and drank an I.C. Mocha and ate a bagel while I worked on one of the main parts of my portfolio. (Well, it's the rough draft of the paper I have to write. At least it's a start....more than I had before.) The only downside is I forgot that I tan really easily and accidentally got a little more sun than I intended too. So I'm a little pink at the moment! :eek:

stranger

Shaman said:
Woooooow...I don't get that sort of reception when I come in here....

*sniffs self*

Do I smell? :lookaroun

:p :wave:

I’ve huggled you a couple of times, but you ignored the huggles.
:lookaroun

Okay, so every time you enter the huggle thread, I will do the wave!

18_7_24.gif

;)

stranger

nibblesandbits said:
I do have pics (especially of the sign, there's a really cute one of me)...but I don't know where my mom put them. I saw them on the computer yesterday afternoon, but when I looked yesterday night...I couldn't find them. I'll have to look when my mom gets home.

I loved the recipes that my grandma gave me. I had always hoped that she would give me her recipes someday and I thought it was very fitting of her to give them to me then. My mom gave her the idea and my grandma was like, I don't know what to do. I just make my recipes by hand...I don't measure. But my mom insisted that I'd love it anyway (and she was right). I mean I call her all the time I am cooking for what's-his-face for her recipes...now I can stop bothering her! :lol: Just kidding, I know she loves hearing from me. Now I can make pork roast, American spaghetti, hot potato salad, deviled eggs and her delicious chicken salad.

I know that I will never get my meals to taste as amazing as hers...but at least if I have the recipes, I can sure try. And that's all that matters! :D

Yay, I can’t wait to see the photos! :sohappy:
Like you said, the food may not come out like hers, but you may just improve on them…make it more to yours and what’s his face’s liking.
Happy cooking!
Care to share those recipes? :lookaroun

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
stranger said:
Yay, I can’t wait to see the photos! :sohappy:
Like you said, the food may not come out like hers, but you may just improve on them…make it more to yours and what’s his face’s liking.
Happy cooking!
Care to share those recipes? :lookaroun
I thought wouldn't it be cool to open up a restaurant and call it Grandma's and use all her recipes.

Edit: Don't think I'd ever do it though.

Safari Giraffe

DDuckFan130 said:
Just posted this in PML but here it is again :D

Just got my paper back for my 20th century African-American lit class. 4.8 out of 5 (which means I got an A-) :sohappy: My professor wrote that it was excellent and the best paper I've written in any of her classes. Well duh...this being the third time I've had her, I know what she likes and what she takes points off for :lookaroun

Great job on your paper!:sohappy:

*HUGGLES*

DDuckFan130

stranger said:
That’s why you made a post on it. :lookaroun
Congrats!!!

:sohappy:
That was my form of celebration :lookaroun

And I guess I'm celebrating...we're going bowling tonight :D

And finally Rox...read my sig please :lookaroun :p

dandaman

nibblesandbits said:
I thought wouldn't it be cool to open up a restaurant and call it Grandma's and use all her recipes.

If you're referring to my grandma as well, there'll most likely be avocado soup and burnt meatloaf on the menu. :hurl:

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
dandaman said:
If you're referring to my grandma as well, there'll most likely be avocado soup and burnt meatloaf on the menu. :hurl:
my grandma is a great cook! Only occasionally does she make something I don't like. Such as stuffed peppers and creamed ham on toast

stranger

DDuckFan130 said:
That was my form of celebration :lookaroun

And I guess I'm celebrating...we're going bowling tonight :D

And finally Rox...read my sig please :lookaroun :p

Why?

Have fun bowling tonight and don't drop the ball on anyone's toes! :lookaroun :D

MKCP 1985

DDuckFan130 said:
Just some Oz huggling tips, courtesy of Doug :lookaroun
:lookaroun I am certain I never said that.

and if, somehow, I did, it is being taken out of context! :lookaroun

Shamen (sp) need huggles, too.

. . . and I resent any comparison to Mr. Whipple! :eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom