Huggle-licious

DDuckFan130

MKCP 1985 said:
:lookaroun I am certain I never said that.

and if, somehow, I did, it is being taken out of context! :lookaroun

Shamen (sp) need huggles, too.

. . . and I resent any comparison to Mr. Whipple! :eek:
:lookaroun

:p

stranger

DDuckFan130 said:
I dunno...never tried...:lookaroun

*please tell me you know the reference* :lookaroun

I've gotten the reference from your sig from day 1...I just thought there was more to not huggling oz. :lol:

DDuckFan130

Lil'mermaid said:
Its not worth getting angry over, but still... I really don't feel like arguing matters of opinion.
:lol: Me neither. I defended mine...yes Chris is my favorite...but it has way more to do than his looks :lol: But whatever. :lol:

Lil'mermaid

DDuckFan130 said:
:lol: Me neither. I defended mine...yes Chris is my favorite...but it has way more to do than his looks :lol: But whatever. :lol:

Exactly! If it was all about look, I'd be all over the whole Ace thing, but it isn't and I love Chris' style. I thought he was great last night, even though I never heard the song before.

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Ok...I've gotten around to getting my photos uploaded from the Bridal Shower. So here they all are! :D

Here are the table decorations

DSC_0117.jpg

More decorations

DSC_0118.jpg

My crapload of presents

DSC_0127.jpg

Me with my sign

DSC_0132.jpg

Me crying hysterically while my maid of honor tries to console me

DSC_0150.jpg

I hope you all enjoyed these. As I said I had a great time at the shower. I have a few more if you'd like to see...otherwise...this is the majority of the good ones.

stranger

nibblesandbits said:
Ok...I've gotten around to getting my photos uploaded from the Bridal Shower. So here they all are! :D

I hope you all enjoyed these. As I said I had a great time at the shower. I have a few more if you'd like to see...otherwise...this is the majority of the good ones.

Oh, I like your pics…you turned out cute! :)

I like the beach theme for your shower, but of course you’re getting married in Jamaica, so it fits. ;)

Yes, of course we want to see more photos! :D

DDuckFan130

Blah *huggles*

Bowling...sucked :rolleyes:

We got there, waited...then we asked for pizza bowl (2 hours of bowling, 1 large pizza, 1 pitcher of soda), they had no more pizzas...ok fine. Then, our bowling balls got stuck behind the pins...they moved us to another lane.

I attempted to buy chicken tenders, but they didnt have any...I asked for burgers, but she said their grill blew up. She tried to give me chicken wings but I told her I'd take them if she gave me the difference in money...she thought the wings were more expensive. I told her "I think you're trying to rip me off because the three chicken tenders are more than the chicken wings you're trying to give me." So she gave me a full refund. Duh.

We played one of the 3 games we paid for...got a refund for the other two. No wonder that place is closing at the end of the month :rolleyes:

MKCP 1985

:sohappy: Spring Break :sohappy:

Going to the beach tomorrow . . . :D

Regina - sorry your bowling night was blah. Why did you go to the crappy bowling alley that is closing at the end of the month?

Nibs - :sohappy: for your shower!

DDuckFan130

MKCP 1985 said:
:sohappy: Spring Break :sohappy:

Going to the beach tomorrow . . . :D

Regina - sorry your bowling night was blah. Why did you go to the crappy bowling alley that is closing at the end of the month?

Nibs - :sohappy: for your shower!
Because we've never had so many problems before?

I guess since this week is Spring Break then everything has gone haywire. Oh well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom