Huggle-licious

stranger

nibblesandbits said:
I posted my response in the MJ Posse thread, but I'll copy it over into this thread too! :D
Hahaha I was wondering if you pulled out the “Nice try” sign or not. Do you know if someone got a pic of you holding the sign? The thought of it amuses me. :lol:

There’s no better present than grandma’s recipes.
My grandmother has great recipes, but she won’t share all of them or tell us all her “real” ingredients.

MKCP 1985

tigsmom said:
Well then...

huggles (back at you)
huggles (back at you)
huggles (back at you)
huggles (back at you)
huggles (back at you)
huggles (back at you)
huggles (back at you)

*fingers cramp*

huggles (back at you)
huggles (back at you)
huggles (back at you)
*ouch*

:wave:
:kiss:

MKCP 1985

Shaman said:
Woooooow...I don't get that sort of reception when I come in here....

*sniffs self*

Do I smell? :lookaroun

:p :wave:

Could it be because of Regina's signature? :veryconfu

*Digging into the Joe bag of masculine responses*

Here it is . . .

"Manly handshake and slap on the back" for Oz. :lol:

DDuckFan130

Just posted this in PML but here it is again :D

Just got my paper back for my 20th century African-American lit class. 4.8 out of 5 (which means I got an A-) :sohappy: My professor wrote that it was excellent and the best paper I've written in any of her classes. Well duh...this being the third time I've had her, I know what she likes and what she takes points off for :lookaroun

Disnut

DDuckFan130 said:

Just got my paper back for my 20th century African-American lit class. 4.8 out of 5 (which means I got an A-) :sohappy: My professor wrote that it was excellent and the best paper I've written in any of her classes. Well duh...this being the third time I've had her, I know what she likes and what she takes points off for :lookaroun

Congrats on the paper.:sohappy:

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
MKCP 1985 said:
Same here - we are closed Friday. :sohappy:

Oh, hi Nibs - I can't believe you did that sign. :eek: Glad to read the shower was fun, and don't let the stress get to you. I hear stress makes women's hair curly. :lookaroun
I have to say...it's too late...my hair is already curly...extremely curly. A lot of people think I perm my hair...my response...You think I'd pay for someone to do this to me?!

(Really I have grown to like my hair...now that I have somewhat of an idea of what to do with it. It's also great b/c all I have to do is pull it up and it looks fancy! :D )

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
stranger said:
Hahaha I was wondering if you pulled out the “Nice try” sign or not. Do you know if someone got a pic of you holding the sign? The thought of it amuses me. :lol:

There’s no better present than grandma’s recipes.
My grandmother has great recipes, but she won’t share all of them or tell us all her “real” ingredients.
I do have pics (especially of the sign, there's a really cute one of me)...but I don't know where my mom put them. I saw them on the computer yesterday afternoon, but when I looked yesterday night...I couldn't find them. I'll have to look when my mom gets home.

I loved the recipes that my grandma gave me. I had always hoped that she would give me her recipes someday and I thought it was very fitting of her to give them to me then. My mom gave her the idea and my grandma was like, I don't know what to do. I just make my recipes by hand...I don't measure. But my mom insisted that I'd love it anyway (and she was right). I mean I call her all the time I am cooking for what's-his-face for her recipes...now I can stop bothering her! :lol: Just kidding, I know she loves hearing from me. Now I can make pork roast, American spaghetti, hot potato salad, deviled eggs and her delicious chicken salad.

I know that I will never get my meals to taste as amazing as hers...but at least if I have the recipes, I can sure try. And that's all that matters! :D

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
DDuckFan130 said:

Congrats Regina!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom