Huggle-licious

stranger

nibblesandbits said:
*huggles* the Huggle Thread...did I miss anything important while I was in hell? (Meaning stressed beyond belief...:lookaroun ) And my stress this week is just going to get worse. I have 3 more weeks until school...I don't know how I"m going to do this...:eek:

*Huggles* Hi Nibs!

How was your suprise shower?

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
I posted my response in the MJ Posse thread, but I'll copy it over into this thread too! :D

Just so you all know...my bridal shower went very well. I had a very good time. The theme of the event was a beachy one (since my wedding is in Jamaica, it's fitting). There were palm trees, big flamingos, colored tablecloths, leis, and a tropical cake. It was absolutely gorgeous.

I did end up walking in with my sign. They all found it funny.

I recieved most of what I had on my registery. (And I probably had close to 100 things on there!). I'd name all the things I recieved...but that might take forever, so I'll do the highlights! I got multiple cookie sheets, a crapload of towels (purple...which is not making my fiance happy. I don't know what happened...I had a carribbean blue color picked out too...), sheets, a coffee maker, a scale, 3 of the same bathrack, a microwave, an electric skillet, a few cookbooks, mixing bowls, toilet paper :)lol: ), 2 sets of dishes, a quesadilla maker, a floor lamp, and a few Target gift cards.

My favorite things I got were 1. from my mom and dad-a DVD recorder and 2. from my grandma-she wrote out all her recipes for me so I could have a copy. This managed to make me cry and after that, I couldn't stop crying.

My mom took lots of pics and as soon as I get the chance, I'll upload a few.

Thank you for all your help for those of you who tried to keep me calm during the "waiting" period. I'm done boring you all now! (Oh and if any of you want more details, I'll be glad to give them to ya! Just ask!)

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
DDuckFan130 said:
I don't think you've missed anything...Brad is being a stubborn male with his health issues...that's what I can remember.

:wave:
Well, what's new with that?! :lol: (And isn't he always a stubborn mule about most things in general? Not just health related... :D )

tigsmom

nibblesandbits said:
I posted my response in the MJ Posse thread, but I'll copy it over into this thread too! :D

Sounds like you had a great time! :sohappy:

You could always exchange those towels for the right color and I love your granmother's gift! What could be better than to have the family recipes you grew up with!

HUGGLES

MKCP 1985

DDuckFan130 said:
I hate The Great Gatsby. I just do :brick:

:lookaroun

I AM the Great Gatsby. Don't be a hater. :lookaroun

:lol: No, I'm not, but I was trying to figure out how to get the "hater" line in response. :D

MKCP 1985

barnum42 said:
Better than that - it's technically past hump day courtesy of Good Friday.

Short Week Huggles all round :D

Same here - we are closed Friday. :sohappy:

Oh, hi Nibs - I can't believe you did that sign. :eek: Glad to read the shower was fun, and don't let the stress get to you. I hear stress makes women's hair curly. :lookaroun

tigsmom

MKCP 1985 said:
:eek: Yeah, you've got me there.

I'm happy to be back. I've missed the huggles. :D

Well then...

huggles
huggles
huggles
huggles
huggles
huggles
huggles

*fingers cramp*

huggles
huggles
huggles

*ouch*

:wave:

tigsmom

MKCP 1985 said:
Same here - we are closed Friday. :sohappy:

Oh, hi Nibs - I can't believe you did that sign. :eek: Glad to read the shower was fun, and don't let the stress get to you. I hear stress makes women's hair curly. :lookaroun

You heard wrong...it makes it fall out.

:lookaroun

tigsmom

Safari Giraffe said:
Not for me. My place NEVER closes. I have to work the afternoon/evening of Easter.:(

HUGGLES

Do you get to pick which holiday you want to work? My hubby gets his birthday off as a holiday (his is Christmas Eve) and always works New Year because we don't go out. He is done with his holiday right off the bat!

Safari Giraffe

tigsmom said:
HUGGLES

Do you get to pick which holiday you want to work? My hubby gets his birthday off as a holiday (his is Christmas Eve) and always works New Year because we don't go out. He is done with his holiday right off the bat!

We have a holiday rotation schedule. It has a A list and a B list. The people on the A-list work certain holidays throughout the year and the B-list work certain holidays throughout the year.

My holidays this year are most likely Easter, 4th of July and Christmas (I had Christmas off last year).:(

Next year I think the major holidays are Thanksgiving and New Years Day and whatever else is left.

I am definitely on the "bad" list for holidays this year, which really bites!!!!:mad:

Oh well, next year should be better.:rolleyes:

*HUGGLES*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom