Huggle-licious

DisneyJill

tigsmom said:
*brings Jill fresh coffee*

Huggles :wave:

Yay! Thanks! It was stinky office coffee today and not Starbucks. Too cold to walk to Starbucks today and we don't have one in our lobby. (don't even get me started)

67 days till WDW!! I need to get my plane ticket. I keep putting it off, thinking I'll come across a big bag of money and be able to use that. :lol:

kal1484

Hey Jill, try Airtran...they have REALLY good rates, and the planes are nice.

I'm the coffee lady, I'll come bring ya coffee too! I keep going to the shop (in-laws/fiances' business) and bringing them coffee and slurpies from 7-11! :brick:

tigsmom

wdwprincess03 said:
Hey Jill, try Airtran...they have REALLY good rates, and the planes are nice.

I'm the coffee lady, I'll come bring ya coffee too! I keep going to the shop (in-laws/fiances' business) and bringing them coffee and slurpies from 7-11! :brick:

I keep meaning to say HI! :wave:

Are you in Bradenton full time now? What type of shop do they have? Where?

huggles

kal1484

tigsmom said:
I keep meaning to say HI! :wave:

Are you in Bradenton full time now? What type of shop do they have? Where?

huggles

Right now I'm full-time Bradenton, we finally move into our apartment on Friday! :sohappy: We've been living with the in-laws since the first of the year with trips to Orlando to pack up our other apartment and etc.

They own an auto transportation business and sometimes sell cars. Those big truck that have cars on them, that's basically what they do. The shop is in Sarasota, so it's about a 20/30 minute ride from where we live.

MKCP 1985

wdwprincess03 said:
I'll gladly take a cup while you are making the rounds; no, wait - a Slurpie! :slurp:

This "after-Disney-back-to-the-diet" is killing me. No slurpies. Coffee, then? :)

MKCP 1985

barnum42 said:
Here's a "surprise", that particular thread appears to have vanished :lol:
Joe, I was thinking of you last night. My daughter's boyfriend was over having dinner with us and he brought up the fact he is boycotting Nestle because his science teacher told the class Nestle used child labor to harvest their cocoa beans.

I told him your story about the baby formula. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom