Huggle-licious

kal1484

This is the response I got from my COLLEGE proff. After I e-mailed him about a problem with my online test. (It said the answer was wrong, but it was right, just not in simplest form.)

You are the one that have to tell me the problems online you got the
answer correct, but the program mark it incorrect. I will review it

I copy pasted. Can you believe that? This is what pushed me over the edge. :brick:

tigsmom

wdwprincess03 said:
Right now I'm full-time Bradenton, we finally move into our apartment on Friday! :sohappy: We've been living with the in-laws since the first of the year with trips to Orlando to pack up our other apartment and etc.

They own an auto transportation business and sometimes sell cars. Those big truck that have cars on them, that's basically what they do. The shop is in Sarasota, so it's about a 20/30 minute ride from where we live.

Very cool! :sohappy:

stranger

Safari Giraffe said:
Love the new avatar.

I wouldn't want to meet that cat in a dark alley!:eek: :lol:

But it would be happy to meet you. :lookaroun

I'm surrounded by cats that look like this...everyday...outside my house. And one of them recently had kittens.

Hi Nibs and Connor! :wave:

stranger

Connor002 said:
Hello Roxxy.
Did you feel it was time for a kitty?
Or did you just want to mix things up?
:lookaroun

I really have no choice in the matter of the kitty. I have several of them that follow me around as if I'm a spinster. I'm too young to be a spinster. :cry:

:lookaroun

I still rather have the dog! :D

Connor002

stranger said:
I really have no choice in the matter of the kitty. I have several of them that follow me around as if I'm a spinster. I'm too young to be a spinster. :cry:

What's a "spinster?"

Roxxy said:
I still rather have the dog! :D

How 'bout a puppy?
1/2 puppy? :lookaroun

MKCP 1985

stranger said:
But it would be happy to meet you. :lookaroun

I'm surrounded by cats that look like this...everyday...outside my house. And one of them recently had kittens.

Hi Nibs and Connor! :wave:
I'd like to have a cat or two again. Until we fence our yard, though, probably not a good idea. :(

Yes, nice new avatar. Do you like mine? I am back on my diet.

stranger

Connor002 said:
What's a "spinster?"

A woman that remains single all her life (and has no children, her only companion are cats, lots and lots of cats). :lol:

How 'bout a puppy?
1/2 puppy? :lookaroun

Awww, but you left a little "present" in my bed the other night. :eek:

stranger

MKCP 1985 said:
I'd like to have a cat or two again. Until we fence our yard, though, probably not a good idea. :(

Yes, nice new avatar. Do you like mine? I am back on my diet.
Your avatar reminds me of Dia de los muertos.

Hi Doug :kiss:

I think your diet might have worked a little too well. :lol: Nicole Ritchie may be on the same diet as you. :lookaroun

Connor002

stranger said:
A woman that remains single all her life (and has no children, her only companion are cats, lots and lots of cats). :lol:

:lookaroun Well... you are single... and the cats are beginning to follow you... :lookaroun
But you're still to young and cute for that.:D
At least, for now. :lookaroun

Roxxy said:
Awww, but you left a little "present" in my bed the other night. :eek:

I need to be cuddled! I get scared when lonely. :cry:

MKCP 1985

stranger said:
Your avatar reminds me of Dia de los muertos.

Hi Doug :kiss:

I think your diet might have worked a little too well. :lol: Nicole Ritchie may be on the same diet as you. :lookaroun
You think? I heard "skeletal" was the look of the season, and it accentuates my blue eyes. :p

Do you know whether that scene from El Rio Del Tiempo is depicting that of which you speak? It could be! I'm planning to leave it until I meet my diet goals or until Cinco de Mayo, whichever comes first. ;)

Oh, and hi everybody - Nibs, Connor, Giraffe!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom