Huggle-licious

speck76

Lil'mermaid said:
That will only succeed in making your foot/feet hurt. Dont do it.
probably....but it is kind of like if your toe hurts, and then you get a paper cut, you forget about the toe......yeah....that's the ticket

Safari Giraffe

speck76 said:
probably....but it is kind of like if your toe hurts, and then you get a paper cut, you forget about the toe......yeah....that's the ticket

I think I would rather hurt my toe before dealing with a paper cut.
*cringes at the very thought of a paper cut*:eek:

stranger

speck76 said:
I don't know why, but I am in a foul mood tonight......

I am not a violent person....at all....I don't poke things (often enough) or explode things......but I just feel like kicking some ______ tonight....and I have no idea why

I must be PMS'ing

Well, that just sucks! Why not turn on the soap opera channel and all will be alright! :kiss:

DDuckFan130

Safari Giraffe said:
I hope this is not a sign of a bad week to come. Everybody seems to be having a rough day. Mondays always stink though.....:(

*HUGGLES*
I'm fine :lookaroun

I just have a cough that I don't know where it came from so it's kinda annoying :lol: I'm also in the middle of something else but I'll spare the details for the wussy men :lookaroun

Safari Giraffe

DDuckFan130 said:

I just have a cough that I don't know where it came from so it's kinda annoying :lol: I'm also in the middle of something else but I'll spare the details for the wussy men :lookaroun

Glad to hear you are fine.:)

stranger

Safari Giraffe said:
I'm sorry!:(
Hope tomorrow is better for you. Take a nice bubble bath and relax. It always works for me.:)

That’s the plan and along with some chick-lit!

Reg said:
Aww *huggles*

You need to watch novelas :lookaroun

I haven’t watched a Novela in along time. I heard Aburrida is good. :lookaroun

DisneyJill said:
Hey all...I had an un-super day. Worked till 8. Blah. :dazzle:

Is there an epidemic of bad day going on today?
*huggles*

stranger

DDuckFan130 said:

Is it just me or do you always have a cough?

Lil'mermaid

speck76 said:

Like how when I complain about my stomach hurting and mom hits me in the head... :lookaroun

Somehow, it doesnt seem to work that way.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom