Huge Disney announcement coming this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zulemara

In the Parks
Yes
I REALLY think it's time for a Spirited summer break from these MAGICal waters ...

Too many kids around, too many crazy children of the corn posts ... I usually think bi isn't a bad prefix to most things, but polar ... well, that is an exception.

Maybe I'm just dense but the only hint I find in that is the Cal not being capitalized...so something from cal...so cars land at wdw?

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Just a bit of perspective; this is a follow-up post by the OP that started this discussion over on WDW Lines:

Alright, alright you got. It's an Odd Life of Timothy Green M&G coming to DAK. But seriously, don't know when the news will officially break. Sorry for the stress, but I had trouble sleeping after hearing it last night too...
10:23am by TheGraceysButler

WDW1974

Maybe I'm just dense but the only hint I find in that is the Cal not being capitalized...so something from cal...so cars land at wdw?

I have no idea what you are speaking of. But people are adding up UNI building big things + Tom Staggs being in town (gone now, I was told) + some unknown Twit tweeting that Pandora broke ground today (it didn't) + Al Lutz's recent column on some in WDI wanting to do a massive makeover on TPFKaTD-MGMS + Kathy Mangum's new FLA responsibilities and =ing that Pandora is on the way and Mater and Lightning aren't far behind.

And I don't want to waste August going back and forth ... anyone want to send the Spirit to either Alaska or Hawaii?

WDW1974

Just a bit of perspective; this is a follow-up post by the OP that started this discussion over on WDW Lines:

Alright, alright you got. It's an Odd Life of Timothy Green M&G coming to DAK. But seriously, don't know when the news will officially break. Sorry for the stress, but I had trouble sleeping after hearing it last night too...
10:23am by TheGraceysButler

THAT was the big news?!?!

Seriously, I know social media is the new Wild West, but folks really should better vet their info before they spill it in public and let it blow up.

That was plain irresponsible. And Kevin Yee vouched for this Twit?!?

Taylor

Wait Timothy Green is a live action movie they wouldn't have a M&G based on that has to be a joke or that dude is messed up

JWG

Timothy Green?! That's the big delayed announcement? Meh... Who cares...

Patricia Melton

Usually big announcements from companies come on a Monday-Wednesday basis. This way it can own the news cycle for the week and give reporters across the board something to write about that week: business reporters, entertainment, travel, etc. Announcing anything big on a Fri-Sun means few people are paying attention.

Fri-Sun announcements are when someone has to release bad info and they want to dampen the response. You don't put out good news Fri-Sun because you don't want to diminish the chances that people will be excited and report on it for you.

Taylor

There isn't going to be a Timothy Green M&G if there is one it would be the dumbest thing ever!!!!!! it would make me want to have blank napkins at WDW forever

Taylor

Exactly. No sense whatsoever, this is clearly a joke.
Yeah either he got bombarded with questions about this and he said he doesn't know when a announcement will be made. Or it was a fake from the beginning

Minthorne

I heard that they felt the Haunted Mansion was too scarey so it is closing for a referb and will reopen as Stitch's Happy House.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom