Huge Disney announcement coming this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Handy

If there were an announcement coming, I would not expect it on a weekend. They try to use those types of things to raise that beloved stock price up.

I would also assume at this point, they'd hold an announcement for earnings day August 7. Unless those numbers are good enough they don't need to be clouded by an announcement.

Beholder

Seems to be a lot of rumors/inference going on. Don't know if any of it will amount to anything, but if something does turn up, maybe it COULD be the beginning of something great. Being potentially bigger than Avatar? I guess that's subjective in some ways, but being a weekend announcement? I really don't pretend to know how Disney handles these sort of things, but would they do that on a weekend?

ebof1023

yes but remember this was supposed to be announce on friday...and pushed to saturday because of some delay, saying this is actually going to happen.

bhg469

Interesting but what could be bigger than avatar was a let down? Can't wait to see the insiders take on this.

ebof1023

I follow most of the folks that actually could know something. TP also employs some bloggers of sort that definitely would be blowing smoke if they were to hint at an announcement.
i sure hope it isnt all a hoax, im really excited for this announcement, if its true.

WDW1974

I REALLY think it's time for a Spirited summer break from these MAGICal waters ...

Too many kids around, too many crazy children of the corn posts ... I usually think bi isn't a bad prefix to most things, but polar ... well, that is an exception.

NiarrNDisney

Hmmm! In My dream world they will anounce that WRE is back on and we will see Frontierland finished!
But in all seriousness they may be talking about something to deal with PI and DTD in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom