How Many trips to WDW (or Disneyparks) ?

urbanvegan

9 Trips to WDW so far, with trips 10 and 11 already reserved! Plus once at Disneyland Paris.

Maybe Disneyland Resort next year for the half-marathon!

magicmom1

I used to live in Ft. Lauderdale and my grandparents lived in Lake Mary (40 minutes to the magic!) We went at least 6 times a year so my last calculation was somewhere around 125+ times since 1971. I was waaay lucky. My hubby didn't go for the first time till he was 11 and after he met me, well we went very often. We had a disney fairytale wedding in 1994 and then moved to Atlanta in 1998:(. After we moved we still went at least once a year and now that we have 3 DD's (8, and twin 4's) we try to go once or twice a year or they start to get withdrawl :lol:.

I have been to Disneyland once in 1988. I have stayed in all the resorts except for Boardwalk and Yacht & Beach Club. NOTHING compares to the Honeymoon Suite at the Grand Floridian, maybe I will get a surprise for one of my anniversaries!
I guess 126 is coming to 2 weeks:sohappy:!

palavee

I've only been 4 times, but I am planning our 5th trip for 2009 now. I think Disney will become a fairly regular vacation destination for us in the future.

DonaldDoleWhip

Between May 1995 (my first trip) and May 2008 (my next trip), I've been to Walt Disney World 28 times.

My first and only trip to Disneyland was in February 2008. I want to go back once DCA is re-imagined.

And of the international parks, I want to see Tokyo DisneySea and Paris's Space Mountain really badly.

cooleo

I have been 11 times, trip #12 is scheduled for 1/16-24/09. Hey wait wait a minute, you're going to be there the same time as me. Now that I think about it, your name sounds familiar. WAIT! You're my Son. :ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Hey everyone! Joseph failed to mention he is headed to WDW for his 9th trip in January & he is only 11. This trip will celebrate his 12th birthday. Would be cool if we could run into some of you there.

Ravenclaw87

I have been ten times--- so, pretty much once a year since my first trip when I was eight (I'm 20 now). My grandparents, the ones who have taken me 8 of those times, didn't want me to go before then since they didn't think I'd remember it. Since then, I've shared the magic with DBF, and we have our third trip together (my eleventh time) planned for September, my 21st birthday!

-Edit-

Oh, and I've been on a Disney Cruise too: AMAZING!

Joseph360

Original Poster
I have been ten times--- so, pretty much once a year since my first trip when I was eight (I'm 20 now). My grandparents, the ones who have taken me 8 of those times, didn't want me to go before then since they didn't think I'd remember it. Since then, I've shared the magic with DBF, and we have our third trip together (my eleventh time) planned for September, my 21st birthday!

-Edit-

Oh, and I've been on a Disney Cruise too: AMAZING!

It Is Always soooooo hard to keep track, isn't it?:shrug::shrug:

dwightshrutefan

Ive been going seince ive had kids, and my 12 year old has been 9 times, we have a time share down there so, yeah!

PS. Ive been on the disney cruise once too!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom