How Many trips to WDW (or Disneyparks) ?

crxbrett

I'm going to WDW this summer and this will make it the 8th time. I grew up in Los Angeles so I'd say I've been to Disneyland close to 200 times in my life (I've had an annual there since 1991 and when I was younger would go 3 or 4 times a week in the summer).
I probably have only gone on average 5 times a year since 2002, though.

Stellajack

Premium Member
? How many times to WDW

Have been 9 times since July 1998. We would really like to be planning another trip right now for 2009 but can't coordinate another family trip until others get some things off their plates.

tdonald

:eek:

I bow down to you!

1997: Off-site

2000: CB

2003: CR

2004: GF

2005: Disneyland Hotel

2006- Present: 80+ Visits On-Site (To almost every resort) and Off-Site

Tinkrbell

I have been to WDW seven times, with three of those trips being in the past 18 months. I applied for the CareerStart Program (haven't heard from them yet), but that could get a few more trips.

it398

my signiture lists all the times i visited disney parks.

i'm lucky i have been fortunate to have visited every disney park around the world. the only thing left to do is a disney cruise, and i'm doing that this summer - i can't wait

The Disney Kid

I've been 14 times, on site, with family or friends. I've been an addtional 17 times by myself.(Sometimes being a truck driver is a good thing!) All since 1999! We have trips planned for 10/08 and a Land/Sea for 10/09.

davinakb

Only been to WDW, though sis has made it to DL. Lucky enough to be a close drive and have lots of conferences down there. All since mid-90s.

majorrfb

WDW trips

35 trips, all onsite and from at least 1200 miles away.

My wife and I were married in 1978, our first visit was Apr. 1980. Since that time we have been 18 times, 4 last year alone. We are planning two more visits this year, AUG and DEC. Last year was our first year traveling without children, both boys are now either working full time with the other still in college.:sohappy: YES!!

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
This Nov is trip 11, longest stay was three weeks shortest two weeks. Been to Paris twice despite it being nearly 4000 miles closer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom