How Many trips to WDW (or Disneyparks) ?

Philmvt

Wishes granted

I am fortunate in that when I lived in VT I'd get to visit once a year for 7 years. I'd go to a job fair & Disney! When I got a job and moved to FL I now get to the World every 6 weeks or so. Never will get tired of it.... I'm going back th 24 & 25th. Enjoy.... I do

Joseph360

Original Poster
You Guys are all SOO lucky because you have gone 10 & 20 & 30 times, but i am grateful for the 8 times i have gone:)

MattyFresh

I think I am somewhere around 15 times....there were a couple of summers where we visited once a year and that has made my estimate a little harder.

But for the record I am going to say 15

disney dude

WDW 4 times (1989,1990,2005 & 2007)
DLP 2 times (2005 x 2)

We in process of arranging our WDW trip in Feb 2009 and possible trip to Disneyland Paris this July.

Living in the UK unfortunately limits the visits but can't wait for 2009!!!

k.hunter30

For a girl from Chicago in her mid-20s, I'd say my trip numbers aren't too shabby. :)

WDW: 18 times
DL: about 7 times
DLParis: 1 time

:sohappy::sohappy:

lildivaaa

I've only been to WDW myself. I'd love to make it out to DL someday. But as for how many times I've been to WDW, let me see, hmmm...

* (1 time) 1974 - My first time, I was just 6 yrs old.
* (2 times) 1999 - My first time back, realizing exactly just how much I'd missed!
* (2 times) 2000
* (2 times) 2001 - The 2nd trip we arrived there the day after 9/11...very creepy feeling.
* (3 times) 2002
* (3 times) 2003
* (2 times) 2004
* (2 times) 2005 - Proposed to my fiancee during the December '05 trip! And for those wondering, she said "Yes"!

So, that's 17 times total.

I've actually, purposefully, stopped going for a while now. I'm a little "Disney'd out". And I want to give WDW time enough to make changes that I will look forward to seeing...and I also want to miss WDW, more than I already do!

Later...lilDivaaa

mickeyfan75

I have been to WDW every year since I was born in 1975 and after my first daughter was born we've gone twice a year (She's three and has been there six times!!!) I have also been to Disneyland three times

pways

50th Visit

This October will be my 50th visit to a Disney Park and I live in Michigan!
I have been to DisneyWorld,DisneyLand, Euro Disney, and Toyko Disney.
Been on the cruise 8 times and Hong Kong Disney is Next!!!
I guess it pays to be a travel agent.:ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom