How many times

Dubman

Summer of '72 was my first visit at age 5.. Been roughly 30 times since, with most of the trips in the last 15 years.. The fact that my mom lived in Altamonte Spring, FL helped quite a bit!! Stayed at Caribbean Beach on Honeymoon in '93 and again in '97, Pop Century numerous times, Allstar Resorts a few times, and most recently have been renting a house in the area...

Doombuggy13

I've been 7 times. 1980,81,82,83,84 were all off site when I was a teenager. All those trips with my childhood buddies. There was something so special about being there with your best friends at that age. When we get together today, (now in our 40's) we agree that those trips defined our fondest memories of growing up. We had a blast! Last June I took my family for the first time, we stayed at POP, loved it sooooo much we went back in December for MVMCP, and stayed at Coronado Springs. Heck, now I'm addicted and I'm getting ready to plan this years trip for late summer early fall.

HollyBelle

12 times for me. My first was as an adult in 2004! My boyfriend was distraught to find out that I'd never been there as a child. So he planned a trip within a month of when we began dating. I was hooked and since have been 11 more times. All with him! Our first trip we stayed at CBR. In the trips that followed we have also stayed at AKL, POP, CSR, SSR and the All-Stars. We average about 3 trips a year.

davinakb

Did not make my first trip until my 20s, I think it was mid-90s. Since 2001 I've been lucky enough to go 2-3 times a year. We do an annual F&W festival pilgrimage, and sometimes one other event (Christmas, F&G/SW, or Spring Training/ESPN). Every once in a while we get a bonus trip, as part of a conference.

sbkline

My first trip was in the summer of 1987, a couple months before my 12th birthday. My parents had taken us to Jacksonville to visit my Dad's sister. From there, my parents took my brother and I and our cousin to WDW for a couple days and then back to my Aunt's house for a couple more days before going back home. While in Orlando, we stayed at some hotel in Orlando, not on WDW property.

My next trip was in 2000, with three friends from work. We went to Kissimmee over spring break, and only actually spent two complete days in Kissimmee. We arrived Monday evening and left Thursday, so not a long trip. LOL We went to the Magic Kingdom on one of our full days there, and took a monorail ride over to Epcot around park closing time, but didn't get out of the monorail. We just did it for the ride and to see SSE. On that trip, we stayed at the Super 8 motel on Vine Street in Kissimmee.

Next trip was in April 2003 for our honeymoon when I got married. My wife and I stayed in the same Super 8 motel that my friends and I stayed at 3 years earlier. We got 4 day parkhoppers and visited all 4 parks, as well as Sea World and Bush Gardens, and some other things. First time ever at MGM and Animal Kingdom and first time back to Epcot since my 1987 trip. It was my wife's first ever trip to Florida.

Next was April 2004, and stayed at the same Super 8 motel again, in the room right next to the room we were in the year before. Did all 4 parks again, as well as Sea World and Bush Gardens again, and Universal and IofA and some other things.

Next was a brief extended weekender of Memorial Day weekend in 2005. Visited my Aunt in Jacksonville for a couple days before heading to Kissimmee and checking into the same Super 8 motel on Saturday evening. Went to DTD on Sunday, Epcot Monday and then headed for home Tuesday.

Most recent trip was last April, and our first on property trip, staying at Port Orleans Riverside. We plan to do it again this coming April.

So 6 different trips for me so far.

MinnieLee

First trip was May 1976 on our honeymoon. Next trip was 1987 then 1997 and we have been back at least 20 times since then. Can't wait to go back. P.S. we have gone other places - like two 7 day Disney cruises. It's somewhere different than WDW it's just how we got there was via Disney!

ChrisQ

I was just a few months old when my parents took me on my first trip in 1973. Obviously I don't remember where we stayed, and my parent's don't remember either.

October 2007 was my 21st trip.

Little Green Men

I think it was in '94. We only went one day, and only went to MK. Then next time we split our visit between WDW, and Clearwater Beach. We stayed at Carribean Beach for our second and third trips. From our third trip on we only went to WDW. Next trip we stayed at the Swan. Next trip we stayed at the Dolphin. Then we split our next trip between the Polynesian and Dolphin. Next trip we stayed at Polynesian the whole time. Next trip we stayed at the Grand Floridian. Then next trip we stayed at the Wilderness Lodge. Then we went in Nov. for my birthday and stayed at the Yatch Club. Our next trip is in April where we will stay at the Contemporary!

jtced

First trip to Disney was 1992 Forth of July. Hotter than.............:fork:.. Stayed off site with my parents.
Disneyland- only to be in the parade with the marching band.

TRUE first trip that got it all started was our Honeymoon 1998, off site.

Tenth trip coming up in May @ Pop!!
Hopefully 10 year anniversary Disney Cruise.

wdwmomof3

We went a few times when I was little, before Epcot. Since I have been married we have been four times. First time in 1999 and we stayed at Sports. We went back in 2003 and stayed at Caribbean Beach. We went in Oct of 06 and stayed at Music and again in Sept of 07 and stayed at Royal Plaza. Our next trip wont be until Oct 09 and we will stay at Port Orleans Riverside for the first time and I am excited. I just wish it could be sooner.:lol:

PrincessMiko

Wow, this really makes you start thinking! The very first time I went to WDW was in November 1995. We only went to the Magic Kingdom for about half a day because we were going to a concert that night. We stayed at some off-site motel; don't remember which one. My first "real" trip where we went to all of the parks (for more than 4 hours!) was June 1996 when my grandparents flew out from California to visit. We stayed a whole week and did all the parks, Sea World, and stayed at the worst Days Inn on the planet! We have stayed on property since then, and I have been at least 35 times (I have a hard time trying to keep track! Too many 1 and 2 day trips that I always forget about!)
I've stayed at POR; POFQ (1st on site!); All-Star (all 3); Pop; CS; CBR; Poly; Contemporary; AKL; and GF

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom