How many times

nankeldisney821

I went for the first time in the 70's...I think around 1975 when I was 4. Then we used to go every 2 years and the last one was in 1986 as a family. We always stayed at the Polynesian!

I started going again in 1992 with my boyfriend at the time and stayed at POFQ. He was also my daughters dad but we did one of those "let's go away to see if we can work out our relationship" trips! It didn't work!

My daughter was born in 1991 and I took her for the first time in 1993-stayed at POR (Dixie Landings-it will always be that for me). Then again in 1997 and stayed at POR again. Again in 1999 off site with my mom & daughter, brother and his family and my sister and her family and will NEVER stay off site again. Went again in 2001 and stayed at ASMusic. 2003-My whole family went again this time & my dad came and stayed at ASMovies...My mom died in 2002 so we all wanted to another family trip.

Anyway, again in 2004-stayed at Pop Century. Oct.2005-POR with then boyfriend (now husband) and his daughter (her first time-she was 10 yrs old and deprived of Disney for too long!) and my daughter went too! Again in Oct 2006 for my honeymoon and stayed at Pop Century. Again in Aug.2007-Pop century for my daughters 16th birthday! Going in Feb.2008 with just my daughter-she actually asked if just the 2 of us could go-probably staying at Wilderness! :sohappy:

camithepirate

Oof. i Feel young. (no offense!)

I went to WDL when i was harldy a year old in 1990, but im not sure that counts, as i cant remeber it..

But in 2003 my best friend invited me to go to FL with her for spring break (i was in 8th grade). I was so exicted. She goes to WDW 2-4 times a year...But anyways, her parents dropped us off on our 2nd day down there, and told us they would pick us up at midnight. (this was at 7 in the morning) :dazzle: so we had the run around of all the parks untill then. We got to ride everything major (potc,tot, ect) all except Space Mtn. :(

But in Spring 2006 i finally conviced my family to go (my brothers were finally old enough to go on all the rides and stuff). But we had an Amazing time as a family...we stayed off site, but we had some pretty intresting transportation stories. We went for easter, and it was amazing!

Now we're leaving again in 12 Days! (woot!) My whole family is going again, and this time im bringing my boyfriend of a little over a year, who has never been! Im so exicted, to share the magic with my family again, and to watch/help my bf experience it!

so...3 times?

Craig & Lisa

Original Poster
Oof. i Feel young. (no offense!)
Now we're leaving again in 12 Days! (woot!) My whole family is going again, and this time im bringing my boyfriend of a little over a year, who has never been! Im so exicted, to share the magic with my family again, and to watch/help my bf experience it!

so...3 times?
Hey we'll be down just a few days after you, maybe we'll bump into each other. This will be visit 16 for the sons and 17 for my wife and I. If you get a chance go to PI and hit the AC just before 7pm, you won't regret it. Kungaloosh :animwink: 15 days and counting.......... CAN'T WAIT!!!:sohappy::D

rob45

December 1976 was my first trip. We were returning from Miami and the Orange Bowl parade. (High school band trip) Then I returned in 81,87,92,94,96,97,2000,2002, and the last trip was 2006. It never gets old going to WDW. It brings out the kid in me. I hope to work there part-time in @ 10 more years. Man I can't wait.

:wave:

mousefan1972

Well, first trip I was 5 so it must have been early 1978... :eek: We went pretty much every other year until I was 18, usually staying at Fort Wilderness in the (now defunct) trailers.

As an adult?? See my siggy..... :D

lilclerk

3 trips to WDW, 1 to Disneyland.
First trip was in 1990 when I was 6, but all I remember is going on Spaceship Earth and being terrified that I was going to fall out of the car =\
Second was for Magic Music days in 2003, which was an absolute BLAST and ignited my fiery love for Disney :p
Third was this year with my boyfriend and our best friend.
My first trip to Disneyland was this past June.

I'm a rookie compared to most of you!

cabihler

2008 is a milestone for us

okay so our first trip was May of 1978 when my oldest daughter was a month shy of being 3 y/o. we use to stay off property for many years but back in the late 80's we stayed at the caribbean beach on a walk-in basis and we fell in love with the hotel and staying on-site and since then we have stayed at every resort except the animal kingdom and not the treehouse (which my youngest and I lament never staying at). our shortest trip ever to WDW has been 5 days and our longest has been 15 days. many of the years we went 3 to 5 times a year going at easter, july 4th and thanksgiving weeks and mixing in other dates as well.

i was suppose to go back there late this month but had to change my plans to december. i will be there from dec 7th through the 18th. that will be my 98th trip. i will be back there in january for 9 nights 9combining business and vacation trip in one) which will take the place of a scheduled february trip and that will be number 99...

then for this easter my youngest daughter, now 27, and i will be there for 8 days for our :wave: 100th :sohappy: trip.

with a planned june :p and CHRISTMAS TO NEW YEARS :xmas: trips schedule we should be at 102 or 103 by years end 2008. :eek: :king:

WDW-LUVR

first trip when I was 15 with my Family, stayed off site, Then took My husband his first time 1998, since then we have gone 9 times with 10th being DEC. 14. We have stayed all the value resorts with Movies being our favorite, and once at POR.

DisneyGigi

My first visit was in 98 as an adult. I never got to go as a kid but my first trip was my DS first trip too. I have been a total of 5 times since (counting DL trip) 2007 was a good year we went twice and February 08' here I come! :sohappy:

EvilQueen81

My first trip was when I was 8 and that was in 1989. Then I went in 1994, 2002,2005,2006,2007. Then we are going again in December. So that is 7 times for me and 5 for my husband after the trip that is coming up.:xmas:

Simba One

My DW went for the first time in 1980, but was only 2. The first time she remembers was 1987, then in 1994, and 1998. Every time off-site. We went on a Disney Honeymoon, my first time, July 2003, AKL. That was the start of our obsession. We have been 10 times since, staying at all the value resorts, POR, BC, and our 11th time will be this Nov./Dec. and we are staying at CBR. (Not bad for a couple of Hoosiers! :)) Our DD, born Dec. 2005 has gone 3 times at 9, 13, and 18 months and this next trip at almost 2. Oh...and plans are in the works for another possible trip next fall. Yea!!!

IMPoppins

I have been to WDW 20 times with my 21st trip coming up in December :xmas: I have stayed at AKL, Poly, WDW Swan, POR, POFQ, CB, Pop, ASMu, ASM and AS Sports. We are staying at CSR in December.

hrcollectibles

1979 was my first trip to the world. i estimate my amount of times to be around 20ish since then.. Now that I am an AP holder I try to go once a month (i have friends that live in Orlando Hi Jay and Meredith, they are fellow AP holders) and Another friend is a CM and lives in Celebration. I will be moving closer to the mouse within the next 6 months....Until Recently I have stayed off site. In July of last year I stayed at all star music and feb this year I stayed at pop. My past three visits including the one coming up the first weekend in November will be off site

WDWMUPPET

The first time I went was in 1998. I dont remember the trip that much. The trip that really made me love WDW was my second trip in 2002. Since my first time I have been 2 times and stayed at the Contemporary each time.
I am considering the college program and plan on going more often.

Crazy4WDW1

First trip to WDW was in 1984. Been there aproximately 35 times since. Four trips alone this year. Stayed at:

Poly
Contemporary
POFQ
PORS
Saratoga
OKW
All Stars
Pop
CB
Boardwalk
AKL
& a few times off property

cooleo

First time in 1987. 11 times total. All-Star Sports, All-Star Movies, Coronado Springs, Grand Floridian. Times of year = February (Mardi Gras), March, May (Mothers Day), September (Labor Day), October / November (Halloween) & December. :cool:

stephdanielle

My first visit was in 1992 (or 1991, I don't remember..I was only 4 or 5 at the time) and we stayed off property. Since then I have been back, I think, 9 more times, but I honestly have lost count. I've stayed on property for all but the first visit and I think maybe 2 other times. We've stayed at Port Orleans, (Former) Dixie Landings, Caribbean Beach (the most times of any) and most recently Coronado Springs. My dream is to stay at Grand Floridian one day...I keep dreaming! :) I wish I could go as often as some of you do but it is so far away, it's hard to go so often.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom