How Many More Days For You (Part 3)

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
The other thread is at 5k - Please post your countdowns here...

I'll start:

123 'til Orlando :wave:

127 'til Disney :xmas:

(still trying to squeeze a September trip in too!)

scarpiapiano

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

"What the heck is this idiot talking about" you ask. Just this. Thanksgiving 2007 was 285 days from tomorrow and tomorrow is 285 days till my Disney trip. Only 18 days till Christmas!! Do I sound weird, strange, and obsessive? Maybe. Am I excited for our WDW trip? You better believe it!:sohappy:

I'm now down to 268 days. Merry Christmas Everyone!!:xmas:

Upvote 0

scarpiapiano

I wanted to write in because I haven't been able to check this website or do much of anything else for almost week. We just got our electricity turned on last night after being without for almost a week because of Ike. We're in Houston but we live in an area that didn't get a direct hit. However, there's lots of trees where we live which caused alot of damage. We were lucky. A big fence fell on our cars but no damage. It's so great to be able to take hot showers, cook on a stove, watch TV, wash clothes and just start to get back to normal. Many others out here aren't as lucky as we are. Keep them in your thoughts and prayers. Fortunately, I was able to write in just in time to post the "Christmas" message above.

Upvote 0

H20Babie

I wanted to write in because I haven't been able to check this website or do much of anything else for almost week. We just got our electricity turned on last night after being without for almost a week because of Ike. We're in Houston but we live in an area that didn't get a direct hit. However, there's lots of trees where we live which caused alot of damage. We were lucky. A big fence fell on our cars but no damage. It's so great to be able to take hot showers, cook on a stove, watch TV, wash clothes and just start to get back to normal. Many others out here aren't as lucky as we are. Keep them in your thoughts and prayers. Fortunately, I was able to write in just in time to post the "Christmas" message above.

Glad you're okay ... my thoughts and prayers are with those who are not as fortunate. And Merry Christmas back atcha :xmas:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom