How Many Days for You... (Part 6)

accord99cutie

Premium Member
The last thread is over 5000, so let's start a new one!!!

750px-US_189.svg.png

sparkstsa

We will be at Lake Buena Vista Resort in the Downtown Disney area on May 28th. The morning of the 29th, we will be moving over to Pop Century for 7 nights. Its getting closer! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
That's super duper exciting, Siobhan! Happy 25th anniversary!

It is exciting, Holly, but your spur-of-the-moment character-crazed Pixar anniversary trip is right up there with it on the excite-o-meter! :lol: I checked out the schedule, you will be in character-stalker heaven!! Can't wait to see pics from that trip!

Upvote 0

HollyBelle

Seriously?? You were just there. I am so jealous and yet so thrilled for you. To be so lucky!

Lucky is definitely the word, Aleisha. You won't believe that I've already been back once since our wedding. :eek: April 16-20. I actually have a student working for Disney and I got to do a site visit... there are moments when I really do love my job.

It is exciting, Holly, but your spur-of-the-moment character-crazed Pixar anniversary trip is right up there with it on the excite-o-meter! :lol: I checked out the schedule, you will be in character-stalker heaven!! Can't wait to see pics from that trip!

Brett sent me an email last Friday morning linking to something about Pixar weekend and said "We should go." That was enough to get the wheels spinning and we booked by afternoon. We're going as cheap as possible with a passholder rate stay at All-star Sports and only one sit down meal. :eek:

At the rate I'm going, I'll still be writing trip reports in August. :lol: I hope to see another one from you. I loved your live report last fall.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom