How Many Days for You...(Part 5)

PoohBear119

The other thread is over 5000 so please post all new countdowns here:wave:

41 days till Kidani Village and our anniversary trip!

137 days till Food and Wine 2010!

powlessfamily4

Under 2 weeks!!!!
picture.php

Upvote 0

Stevek

I know it seems forever and a day away. But just think of the number it was when it started, weren't you in the 300's..at least it doesn't make it feel so bad.

I was just telling my wife the same thing. Seems like yesterday I was posting I had 100+ days and all of a sudden, we're now at 23 days. Unfortunately, these last few days are going to drag out waaay too long. :lol:

Upvote 0

mickeysshoes

I know it seems forever and a day away. But just think of the number it was when it started, weren't you in the 300's..at least it doesn't make it feel so bad.

Yes you are correct!!! I have a new countdown app from Disney on my Droid2 and love looking at the number inside the mickeyhead...and the lower it gets the bigger my smile!!! :)

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

I was just telling my wife the same thing. Seems like yesterday I was posting I had 100+ days and all of a sudden, we're now at 23 days. Unfortunately, these last few days are going to drag out waaay too long. :lol:

As they always are...they last month just seems to drag on and on. Its horrible.

Yes you are correct!!! I have a new countdown app from Disney on my Droid2 and love looking at the number inside the mickeyhead...and the lower it gets the bigger my smile!!! :)

As it should....I told my husband that once we get to 120. Its the magic number, it just seems once you get there its like wahoo, four months. I can manager.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom