How Many Days for You (part 4)

sjead

We leave in six days to check in one week from today! WOOHOO!! This time next week we will be in the state of FL (hopefully out of GA by then) and on our way to WDW!

Upvote 0

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
:cry::cry: I'm not sure when my next trip is going to be. I was supposed to go in November but due to no overtime being available at work I can't afford it.

But I've been blessed with being able to vacation to Disney World 5 times in the last 18 months - so I'm not complaining too much

Upvote 0

baswan

54 more days. can hardly wait. Oct 2-12 at allstar sports. First time ever going in October. MNSSHP on Oct 6.:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

NEmickeyfan

54 days! Oct 3-10 °o°
Best Western DDT. MNSSHP Oct 6th :)

December 12-16 . Best Western DDT . MVMCP Dec 15th :xmas:

April 24-May 1, 2010 . Regal Sun DDT :)

Upvote 0

bears163

WOW i started this thread... years ago when it was our first trip as a family to disney. now my oldest is 9. 4 parts to the original thread....oh & we have 56 days till we go again.

Upvote 0

lilclerk

WOW i started this thread... years ago when it was our first trip as a family to disney. now my oldest is 9. 4 parts to the original thread....oh & we have 56 days till we go again.

Are you proud to have created a WDWMagic legacy?

116 days for me... I've never had to wait this long between booking and going... it's nuts. :lol:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom