How Many Days for You (part 4)

cinderellafan6

10 more days to go and just did online check in!! I already have my stuff together. I live in florida so al I have is shorts. I think I own 1 or 2 pairs of jeans as it is never that cold here

Upvote 0

lumpydj

102 - I'll probably start packing right after the holidays. It's our first DVC trip and we'll be doing OL - so I'll need to pack our stash for that...and that way, we'll have an empty suitcase on the way back for goodies!!!! (Love SWA for not charging for the first 2 bags pp).

Upvote 0

Mikester71

So when do ya'll start packing?

We usually start planning our trips 2 years out. As for the packing, we usually start picking up summer clothing and that the Fall before our trip and put it away either in our luggage or somewhere else for our March trips. Find better deals on shorts and shirts and that then. Stuff we know we won't be using until the trip gets thrown in the luggage as soon as we buy it.

The night before the trip is still always hectic though as you want to make sure you packed everything and didn't forget something important. I tend to pack/bring more than my wife and daughter on our trips (more than the rest too actually), and we drive down from Canada each trip, so the running joke with them is we need a trailer to pull behind the van just to carry all my crap. Better to have too much stuff than not enough is my motto! Good thing we don't fly!:p

Upvote 0

xsupaxmanxsfnex

8 days! Wow I seriously need to start getting ready. But with school and everything it is hard to find time. But I am so excited it is so hard to imagine I will be there in just 8 days!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom