How many days do you spent in Disneyworld?

Ghall

Original Poster
Just wondering how many days does the average person spend in Disneyworld? We travel from Ireland so we always come to Florida for 3 weeks. Usually we spend 21 nights in Disneyworld but this year we are spending 7 nights at the Hard Rock Hotel in Universal and then 14 nights in the Beach Club Resort. Three weeks always goes by too fast, wish we could come for longer!!! How long do you stay and do you wish you could come for longer???

bgraham34

I don't know if there is a true average but most families would like to get a full weeks worth of days at the parks. I would have to assume it has to be between 7-10 days. I usually only do about 5 days which enables me to go just about every year.

Mickey-Mommy

On all of our trips we've gone for 7, 7, 10, 8, 10, 10, 14, 9, 7, 7, 7, 14, 10, 17 and next trip 11 nights. I guess the average would be almost 10 days (9.8 to be exact) for us. Still never long enough though!

Astro_Digital

Ok this place is for Disney Fanatics.

I think many normal people, people who do not subscribe to such a board spend two or three days in Disney world.

I often when time is factor go the the Magic Kingdom and Epcot, and then the next day fly home.

I spent one day to 17 days in WDW.

I got bored in WDW after 9 or 10 days every time.

tink68

One of these days I would love to be able to stay for a good 2 weeks. The most we have stayed has been 4 days but this Oct we will have 6 days in the parks. :sohappy:

disneygirl1

I am so jealous! 3 weeks! But then again it makes sense to stay that long since you are traveling from Ireland. We live in Philadelphia and have stayed anywhere from 5 to 10 days! We usually do shorter trips to get our Disney fix before a longer stay. Have a wonderful time. I have heard good things about the Hard Roack Hotel from several friends of mine who have stayed there.

DisneyGigi

We stay for 10 days each trip. That gives us 9 full days at the parks. It is a nice amount of time but I could stand to stay longer. :D

Jessie&Buzz

We usually do about 7 days. This trip we are there 7 nights but only have a 5 day hopper since we're getting the military salute deal. We plan on taking one day for Typhoon Lagoon with an evening spent at our resort or resort hopping. Our arrival day and departure day will be spent relaxing and shopping.

FBullock

DW & I do 9 days/8 nights in May and then alternate between Oct. & Dec everyother year. The fall/winter trips are either 4 or 5 days depending on work schedules & meetings.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom