How many days do you spent in Disneyworld?

Ghall

Original Poster
The most we have stayed is 5 night/6 days .. anything over than and it moves into the seriously expensive category. How much does a 2 to 3 week vacation cost?? It must be in the order of $6 - $10 thousand. Yowsas

Yes, it is expensive but there is no point spending €3000 on flights without staying for 3 weeks. We got some good deals this year. We are staying at the Hard Rock Hotel in Universal got the pay 4 night deal get 3 free. Also got the pay for 10 nights at the Beach Club Resort get 4 nights free and 7 days park passes free. Got a better deal paying for the deluxe dining plan in sterling booking on the Disneyworld.co.uk site. But with flights, hotels, park passes, dining plan and car hire not much change out of €10000 around $13000 but that's for a family of five. Have to saving all year but it's worth it!!!

trav1921

It depends if you the type to divide and conquer or take your time. The D&C method 4-5 days should sufice. However I enjoy taking my time and playing the WDW golf courses, for that little time i get to feel like im on the PGA tour haha i wish, but seeing other resorts and getting everything in is great.

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Yes, it is expensive but there is no point spending €3000 on flights without staying for 3 weeks. We got some good deals this year. We are staying at the Hard Rock Hotel in Universal got the pay 4 night deal get 3 free. Also got the pay for 10 nights at the Beach Club Resort get 4 nights free and 7 days park passes free. Got a better deal paying for the deluxe dining plan in sterling booking on the Disneyworld.co.uk site. But with flights, hotels, park passes, dining plan and car hire not much change out of €10000 around $13000 but that's for a family of five. Have to saving all year but it's worth it!!!

Hey have u ever used american attraction tickets.com?? great bargains for wdw and universal seaworld etc. and yeah i agree its worth every penny, these holidays for us coming so far once a year are always holidays of a lifetime :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

balletgirl2

4 days if I can't get any time off of work
5 days if I can't get any time off of work but can go on a weekend
6-7 days is my preference

Ghall

Original Poster
Hey have u ever used american attraction tickets.com?? great bargains for wdw and universal seaworld etc. and yeah i agree its worth every penny, these holidays for us coming so far once a year are always holidays of a lifetime :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

No never used them, I must have a look, thanks. We booked the disney hotel and park tickets on Disneyworld.co.uk. We paid in sterling and with the euro so good against sterling it worked out good.

kstella

The longest we've stayed has been 10 days. We've done that twice. Usually we get 7 or 8 days going twice a year if we can manage it. We've had to eliminate one trip a year, though, since we stay with my parents and they don't get to Orlando until after Christmas now. We don't commando the parks anymore. We just go, do what we want, skip what we don't and just spend time together.

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
No never used them, I must have a look, thanks. We booked the disney hotel and park tickets on Disneyworld.co.uk. We paid in sterling and with the euro so good against sterling it worked out good.

Great idea, thought bwt dat myself! Atraction tickets direct werf v cheap, got my 3 3week passes 4 wdw, 3 2week passes 4 universal and 3 2week passes at seaworld for just over a €1000 and paid €1500 for Pop 4 3weeks so not too shaby!!!

dvm258

Being a Florida resident, the longest my family ever stayed at Disney has been 3 nights. The frequency of our trips varied from year to year. Some years, we go through a Disney drought (like right now in this economy) where we don't come at all. Other years, we go two or three times, so in the end, the number of days seems to be equal to your annual stays.

The short trips have made me an expert at park hopping. I went to Disney a last week on a Sunday (Unlike the rest of my family, I'm a passholding college student in Orlando, so the economy doesn't stop me) and got all of the E-ticket attractions (except for Space Mountain, because its closed) done in a day. I even rode Rockin Roller Coaster six times!

Expedition Everest--Twice
Primeval whirl
Dinosaur
Kali River Rapids
Kilimanjaro Safari
Drive to MK Parking Lot
BTMRR--Twice
Splash Mountain
Pirates
Jungle Cruise
Monorail to Epcot
Test Track
Mission Space
Kim Possible for 1 Hr. and 45 Min
Soarin
Monorail to MK Parking, then drive to MGM
Star Tours
Toy Story Midway Mania
Tower of Terror--Twice
RnRC--Six Times

In hindsight, I would have given up some RnRC rides for more time in MK and Epcot, but it was worth trying out a marathon. :)

goofntink

On average we stay 7-10 each trip.Last year we stayed a total of 22 days on 3 trips and 10 days on weekend getaway trips.

Trip #1 = 5 days with friends from Chicago @ Pop Feb 9-13
Trip #2 = 10 days family from Chicago on vacation Pop June 8-17
Trip #3 = 7 days wife and I anniversary July 20-26 WL suite
Weekend #1 = no reason.Pop
Weekend #2 = neice in town spring break.Pop
Weekend #3 = wifes birthday and dinner at luau.Poly
Weekend #4 = MNSSHP. Pop
Weekend #5 = MVMCP. Pop

This total does not include day trips just to parks or for work.

Tater48

We just got back from 7 nights / 8 days,which is what we do every year and now we are going back in 193 days for 5 nights / 6 days. This will be our first time to see the Christmas themes all over the properties.

HollyBelle

We're fortunate enough to go to Disney 3-4 times a year. Our trips are almost always 5 nights, except for Food and Wine weekend which is usually a 3 night stay.

In July we are going for 9 nights :sohappy:!!!! I'm looking forward to including a little more relaxation in this trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom