HOT INFO! Timekeeper to be Monster's Inc. Stage Show (pics!)

speck76

Thelazer said:
No, not really. They just need to re-think how much of these projects get outsourced and start to hire some different people to work on them.

For example, there are TONS of CM's who would LOVE to work with WDI. Many of us, would sign any document they want. Heck, I personally would go so far as to sell my digital cam, block my Internet access as well. Problem is, many of the folks who currently work on these projects don't care that much. They are outsourced; they do there job, get paid and move on. They don't have much incentive beyond a paycheck. Take Joe Rhode for example, he says very little about what he is up too. I don't think he's every leaked out any photos of the work in progress. Now, the day labors they hire to actually build these rides and shows. That's another story.
maybe they should outsource the manual labor to China....not only would WDI's cost be more towards the industry standard, but people making $3 a week probably would not be able to afford a digital camera.

TurboCaroline

Is it 5:00 yet?
Thelazer said:
Hate when I see this stuff at work and can't post...

Yes the pic was legit. Yes the info is legit. NO there WAS NOT any permission given for that pic to be leaked.... Honestly this stuff HAS to stop happening everyone. Talking about a rumor is one thing, but these photos that keep showing up of the work in progress are a BIG no no.

All it showed was the title of the project..at least it wasn't pictures of the entire set of plans..I don't think it is that big of a deal..The person that took the pictures just wanted everyone to know that there is a Monster's Inc show going in...*shrugs*

speck76

dxwwf3 said:
:lol:

In Billy Madison, Eric and Billy are in a competition to take over Madison hotels and Eric's least favorite topic is Business Ethics. So when he doesn't know the answer, he tries to shoot Billy and he is taken down by Principal Anderson dressed as his pro wrestling alter-ego The Revolting Blob.

Follow now? :lol:

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

dxwwf3

speck76 said:
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Were you setting me up for that one?

I love it :sohappy:

speck76

ksccar said:
All it showed was the title of the project..at least it wasn't pictures of the entire set of plans..I don't think it is that big of a deal..The person that took the pictures just wanted everyone to know that there is a Monster's Inc show going in...*shrugs*

...and if the company wanted people to know, they would have mentioned it on Friday...

There is a big difference between discussing rumors and releasing documented information that is proprietary to the company.

Thelazer

speck76 said:
...and if the company wanted people to know, they would have mentioned it on Friday...

There is a big difference between discussing rumors and releasing documented information that is proprietary to the company.

Yea, not to um, sound like a bigshot. But, I knew about this a few weeks back. But, well you never know who is watching you these days so, I gotta keep my mouth shut.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Buford said:
I thought Steve took the pics down, you know, for like... a reason...or something :lookaroun
if he did... then... errr.. SORRY STEVE!!!

Mr Bill

dxer07002 said:
Just like the ride throughs of Everest when no one was supposed ot bring in video cameras during special previews LoL..
If that was planted, they were very thorough with the job. After the Cast Previews, some guy called into one of the local radio stations saying that he had filmed the entire ride and sent it to his friend who put it online. Do you think Disney would really "plant" a ride through video of Everest to the extent of calling a local radio station?

wannab@dis

I'm pretty sure Steve took the pictures down since the OP wasn't shown as edited and MissM hasn't said anything.

Why don't you guys remove the images from the thread until we know for sure. There's no need in causing problems for Steve.

:wave:

Captain Chaos

Mr Bill said:
If that was planted, they were very thorough with the job. After the Cast Previews, some guy called into one of the local radio stations saying that he had filmed the entire ride and sent it to his friend who put it online. Do you think Disney would really "plant" a ride through video of Everest to the extent of calling a local radio station?

I didn't mean so much that thye planted someone... But they had to know the videos were out there on the net and easily could have had them taken down... But, free publicity of an attraction set to open soon was better for them then fighting a website to remove the videos... Sorry, I should have been more clear....

Starman1128

mkepcotmgmak said:
i don't know, i've heard strong arguments that the pixar guy, lasseter, will be halting a lot of pixar attractions that were on the drawing boards.

I hope so. Cancelling the Toy Story breakfast is a step in the right direction.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
wannab@dis said:
I'm pretty sure Steve took the pictures down since the OP wasn't shown as edited and MissM hasn't said anything.

Why don't you guys remove the images from the thread until we know for sure. There's no need in causing problems for Steve.

:wave:
deleted... but not before I emailed them to myself... bwahahahaha :drevil:

Blizz

So far I dont think Disney has trademarked a name for the attraction (searced the USPTO Trademark Search) and normally they would do this before getting as far as gutting a building and starting construction on a new ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom