Home made autograph books

k.hunter30

Last summer I printed out clipart onto cardstock, then bound it together. The characters loved seeing their own cards. Plus I brought along different color sharpies, so they could sign in their own color (Pooh- red, Yellow Ranger- yellow, ect).
That sounds really cool, Jo! I can't wait to see!

joanna71985

That sounds really cool, Jo! I can't wait to see!

Thanks!:)

Here are a few to start with:
summerCP1975.jpg

Foulfellow (pointing out which one he is!)

summerCP1973.jpg

Mary Poppins

summerCP1988.jpg

Queen of Hearts

summerCP1983.jpg

Pocahontas

summerCP1986.jpg

Quincy

summerCP1989.jpg

Marie

There are more on the way.

k.hunter30

Wow Jo! Those are great! How many did you have to make? And did you already have an idea of who you were going to get autographs with, or did you just make a whole bunch on the chance that you might see each of them?

joanna71985

Wow Jo! Those are great! How many did you have to make? And did you already have an idea of who you were going to get autographs with, or did you just make a whole bunch on the chance that you might see each of them?

Thanks! I think I made around 150 or so (taking a guess). Most I knew I would see. Then there were a few I knew came out rarely, so I made them on the chance I would see them (I got lucky with a few, not so with the others).

Those are so neat, Joanna! :sohappy:

Maybe I could do something like that with my index cards.

those are so cute! but i want to know also, did you just make a bunch and hope you saw the characters?

I knew most would be out. I took a chance on a few, and got lucky with some.

k.hunter30

Thanks! I think I made around 150 or so (taking a guess). Most I knew I would see. Then there were a few I knew came out rarely, so I made them on the chance I would see them (I got lucky with a few, not so with the others).

I knew most would be out. I took a chance on a few, and got lucky with some.
AWESOME! Who is Quincy?
You made over a hundred and saw most of them?! I need a bowing smiley! :lol:
She's a CM during the summer. She's a lucky gal!

joanna71985

Disneyfalcon

i was just wondering if anyone out there would make an autograph book to sell? They are so awesome

Brianheather if you see one you really like pm the poster. I don't think anyone would mind being asked!

Joanna those cards are just adorable!! I really like them. And wow, 100+ characters? That's amazing!:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom