Hint of the Next Celebration

Epcot82Guy

Complete shot in the dark here, but a nice way to kick it off would be a celebration of WDI's version of "Walt's biggest dream" Yes, Epcot really isn't much of what Walt dreamed of, but it certainly could fit. Then, celebrate some of the greatest Disney dreams that came true, including dreams of the current guests. Seems like it has many interpretations.

WeLComeHomE OKW

maybe this will announce Monsters Inc and Dreamfinder and little info on Epcot 25. I think, the major focus though will be on how all the pa'rks will connect from now on. Here's to hoping for some more "imagination"!!!

There are several possibilitys with this announcement but i think its one or two things

1) Being confirmation of Epcots 25th celebration birthday

or

2) Confirmation of what is happening in the timekeeper building. It has been touted before that whatever is going in here will be ground breaking disney changing technology.(screamscape)

ToTBellHop

I'm not sure this is necessarily a party centered at Epcot...the tagline is apparently "Where Dreams Come True" and the MK's "new" parade is being renamed the Dream Come True parade.......

brkgnews

If you wanted wild-eyed speculation, I'd say that maybe they're going to finally build EPCOT the city, in honor of Epcot's 25th anniversary. That would certainly be big enough -- and it would explain why they're selling off all the land they don't need. Plans have obviously already been drawn up, and they know which parcels are expendable...
:lookaroun

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Boy, I couldn't say that with a straight face, could I?

But if it does actually happen, you heard it heard first. :lookaroun

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
warlord said:
I think you guys are reading way too much into this..

That's what my gut tells me as well. I think its going to be an announcement for the princesses/pirate hard ticket event and that's it. I hope I'm wrong....

AEfx

ASJHLJ said:
That's what my gut tells me as well. I think its going to be an announcement for the princesses/pirate hard ticket event and that's it. I hope I'm wrong....

Normally, I'd be inclinded to agree, but :

June 7, 2006, will be a monumental evening of Disney announcements

...sounds like a heck of a lot more than just the PP event. I don't think we'll get an E-ticket announcement (though of course I'd love it), but I think it will be something of substance (though perhaps nothing of great surprise, at least to us).

AEfx

ArielBelle

speck76 said:
http://www.register123.com/event/profile/web/index.cfm?PKwebID=0x44461511e&varPage=home

If it's an adventure ye be lookin for, it's an adventure ye be gettin...

Pirates in the Big Apple

July 6, 2006
With a special viewing of
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Mans Chest
At midnight on July 7, 2006

this is the only upcoming press event Disney has "publicly" listed

Anyone know more about that? Is it like the Everest in Times Square event? Or a private event? I am in New York for summer and would love to go see something if it's happening!

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
AEfx said:
Normally, I'd be inclinded to agree, but :

...sounds like a heck of a lot more than just the PP event. I don't think we'll get an E-ticket announcement (though of course I'd love it), but I think it will be something of substance (though perhaps nothing of great surprise, at least to us).

AEfx

Good point about the use of the word monumental. I hope I'm wrong, but I've seen marketers (Disney marketers included) use over the top adjectives for things that really aren't a big deal too many times in my life. At heart, I'm a cynic. The good part of this is that I never get my hopes up, so if something more is announced, I'll be pleasantly suprised.

Skippy

I'm surprised we only got news of this two days before it actually happening, all the more reason for crazy ideas to fly around. I guess we need to get them all out in the time frame we were given. :lol:

blazerblvd

SkipKid said:
I'm surprised we only got news of this two days before it actually happening, all the more reason for crazy ideas to fly around. I guess we need to get them all out in the time frame we were given. :lol:

But look how much press it is getting...

CaptainMichael

CommandoDisney said:
my bet is that they are announcing theres gonna be new covers for the tps reports... oh and that you can wear a crazy shirt on friday
And that they also need us to go ahead and come in on Sunday? I hear they lost some people and kind of need to play catch-up...Mmmmkay

8<:-)

The happiest celebration/homecoming on EARTH will be difficult to follow hype-wise.

Though I now they will pull it off somehow.

-thedisneycast

Captain Chaos

Shhhh I found out what they are announcing.. But, I was sworn to keep my mouth shut... :zipit:

SPOILERS: (highlight to read)

Jim Hill is being hired to be the new Disney historian, creative control manager, run the website, and give backstage tours....

:eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom