Hint of the Next Celebration

TinkerBell9988

That website says that any dream we have can come true, that it is possible with Disney...

So here's my dream: I want EPCOT's 25th Anniversary to be noticed- in a big way.

Hey... I can share a dream come true :animwink: .

:lol:

Chape19714

speck76 said:
What is a golden FASTPASS?

Also....a night in Cinderella castle...I could do that....if I were not single
YOU CALL YOURSELF A DISNEY FAN AND DON'T KNOW OF THE GOLDEN FASTPASS!!! :lol: jk. It's something I've always wanted, it allows unlimited use of the Fastpass line at any time, on all Fastpass attractions in all 4 parks!

I'm actually pretty anxious about this celebration...to see what they are going to do!

speck76

Chape19714 said:
YOU CALL YOURSELF A DISNEY FAN AND DON'T KNOW OF THE GOLDEN FASTPASS!!! :lol: jk. It's something I've always wanted, it allows unlimited use of the Fastpass line at any time, on all Fastpass attractions in all 4 parks!

I'm actually pretty anxious about this celebration...to see what they are going to do!
I SO want one of those

or a night in Cinderella Castle......w/ Cinderella :lookaroun

SirNim

Mmm... interesting.

I only hope a new attraction (with moving parts, something that you ride in, not just something that you watch as it rides by (parade)) is a part of this deal. Mmm...

I can't help but feel that whoever opened up the new Disney Parks "Dream" website jumped the gun...like by a day. Wouldn't they wait until the announcement is made tomorrow?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom