Hey Peeps

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Buckle yourself in...

Is this world ready for another one of me?

It better be because Tina and I are having A BABY!!!!!!

maggiegrace1

Buckle yourself in...

Is this world ready for another one of me?

It better be because Tina and I are having A BABY!!!!!!
:eek:
:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:
Brian!..Congratulations..:)

That is sooo great!

Babies are the best!

I am so happy for you guys!:kiss:

When is she due?

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Thank you guys :)

9-20-09.

It's the size of a Gummi Bear right now! :lol: (I hate calling it an "It" but...right now it is)

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Gratz!!! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Soooo.. time to cancel the order on the Camero... and time to order an Honda Odyssey ? :confused: :lookaroun :lookaroun

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
:D

Was wondering when you'd make the official announcement to everyone! Again, I'm so incredibly happy for you two. It couldn't be happening to two better people. Love you!

Erika

Thank you guys :)

9-20-09.

It's the size of a Gummi Bear right now! :lol: (I hate calling it an "It" but...right now it is)

Congratulations!!! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Ohhhhhhhhhh you are so in for it :ROFLOL: ... in the best of ways :king:

(I hated the "it" too... but I did enjoy the food comparisons. :lol: Our son has graduated to "small doll" which does not sound nearly as fun)

ETA: Now I want Gummi Bears :mad:

Wilt Dasney

Congratulations, man! Maybe after the birth, you can call "it" Gummy Bear in front of all "its" little friends until "it" turns 10 and begs you to just shut up and go away. :D

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
I love this kid already! My birthday is 09/20 !

I predicted 9/21...so I was only one day off! (And I may be right on the money!)

Gratz!!!

Soooo.. time to cancel the order on the Camero... and time to order an Honda Odyssey ? :confused: :lookaroun

Why do you think I chose the Camaro over the Corvette and 370Z? Now, to get a racing car seat!

:D

Was wondering when you'd make the official announcement to everyone! Again, I'm so incredibly happy for you two. It couldn't be happening to two better people. Love you!

Thank you :kiss: Love you too

Congratulations!!! :sohappy:

Ohhhhhhhhhh you are so in for it :ROFLOL: ... in the best of ways

(I hated the "it" too... but I did enjoy the food comparisons. :lol: Our son has graduated to "small doll" which does not sound nearly as fun)

ETA: Now I want Gummi Bears :mad:

Yesh, the first ultrasound it was the size of a grain of rice...and now, two weeks later...it's a gummi bear. Ishn't Dat Veerd?

Congratulations, man! Maybe after the birth, you can call "it" Gummy Bear in front of all "its" little friends until "it" turns 10 and begs you to just shut up and go away. :D

Hmmm...ya know, I think I will. "It" isn't out yet and I'm already planning on torturing it. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom