Hey Peeps

DormaNesbit

I'm glad to hear Tina is not feeling too badly, ginger is also good for the sick feeling. Thank you for reminding me of the excitement of having your first child---that was a long time ago for me!:wave:

Pongo

Hehe, ya know, maybe notsomuch.

When I was younger...my dad would always "decide" what I was being for Halloween. I liked it...but I always wanted to be something different. "It" can decide what it wants to be and we'll go along with it :) (That may change if the "kids up the street" start wiping the floor with us though :lookaroun )

(I mean really, here's a list of things I was for Halloween)

1. Clown (ok, not bad...but considering I'm petrified of them, it may not have been the wisest choice)
2. Dracula (this I picked out)
3. Robot (complete with dryer-hose arms and legs...)
4. Mailbox (yes, I'm serious)
5. Stop Light (why else would one buy a full "sweatsuit" that was schoolbus yellow?)
6. Computer (actually, it was a Commodore 64 :lol: )
7. Shower (and tub...much like the Karate Kid, except his legs weren't trapped in a tub not allowing him to walk)
8. Pinball Machine (with blinking lights and working flippers...)
9. RoboCop (more like "Tinfoil Man"...Needless to say I didn't have a costume when that night was over)

Then I chose to be the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man, He-Man, and the Greatest American Hero but that was when we made our own (as adults) :lol:

I WAS A STOPLIGHT FOR HALLOWEEN WHEN I WAS FOUR!!!

Greatest costume idea I've ever had.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom