Heroes

Tigggrl

I think my fav storyline is still Hiro's. Tho I am loving the Claire one too....but I have to admit I had a hard time with her cutting off her toe!

Number_6

Yeah I was very disappointed with the premier. But the last episode wasn't bad. What happened to the idea that they were going to have a whole new cast? Did the writers chicken out and decide to keep the money makers?

I'm the opposite, I hate the story with Peter. It just seems like since he's so powerful now they didnt know what to do so "...lets give him amnesia" And I thought Nathan was a Senator now. Did I miss what happened?

And I wish they would have kept Sylar dead. It would have been a perfect way to end the first season. It got everyone together and they defeated a villain and saved the city. Now season 2 should have had a new bad guy.

Season two does have a new badguy. That's not Sylar that killed Mr Nakamura and attacked Ma Patrelli. It's also not Sylar that little Molly is seeing in her dreams, it's "someone worse."

And they have brought in new heroes to mix with the old ones. I like that idea better because you have the characters that you invested in caring about there already and new ones to care about as well. We haven't seen all of the new ones just yet. Nor have we seen all the returning ones. As far as Nathan not being a Senator, he was devastated by the "loss" of Peter. Even though he feels that Peter is not dead, he doesn't know where Peter is and it's killing him inside. There was no way for him to concentrate on being a Senator after that happened.

Now, does anyone else think that it's possible that either a) Nathan is actually Mr Nakamura's son or b) Claire's bloodline from one side or the other of the family also comes from Takeshi Kensei? I only say that because I had read when Kensei's power was revealed, it would have repercussions for other heroes. Claire can regenerate, Kensei can regenerate, Nathan's mom slept with Mr Nakamura at some point in the past, Nathan is Claire's dad. So I'm thinking either Nathan is not his father's son or the Nakamuras and the Petrellis are distantly related. Because it seemed to be hinted at in the first season that the Nakamura family is descended from Kensei.

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Season two does have a new badguy. That's not Sylar that killed Mr Nakamura and attacked Ma Patrelli. It's also not Sylar that little Molly is seeing in her dreams, it's "someone worse."

And they have brought in new heroes to mix with the old ones. I like that idea better because you have the characters that you invested in caring about there already and new ones to care about as well. We haven't seen all of the new ones just yet. Nor have we seen all the returning ones. As far as Nathan not being a Senator, he was devastated by the "loss" of Peter. Even though he feels that Peter is not dead, he doesn't know where Peter is and it's killing him inside. There was no way for him to concentrate on being a Senator after that happened.

Now, does anyone else think that it's possible that either a) Nathan is actually Mr Nakamura's son or b) Claire's bloodline from one side or the other of the family also comes from Takeshi Kensei? I only say that because I had read when Kensei's power was revealed, it would have repercussions for other heroes. Claire can regenerate, Kensei can regenerate, Nathan's mom slept with Mr Nakamura at some point in the past, Nathan is Claire's dad. So I'm thinking either Nathan is not his father's son or the Nakamuras and the Petrellis are distantly related. Because it seemed to be hinted at in the first season that the Nakamura family is descended from Kensei.

I definitely think that there is bloodline with all of them...or at least the "9" that they keep talking about. Kinda like Lord of the Rings...there were more than one ring...but only one ring to rule them all...there are 9 elite heroes...but the ONE wants to rule all...so he/she is picking off the other elite 8.

MAF

Another sloooooooooooow moving episode again this week. I'm sorry but this season is going downhill fast. I can't wait until Kristen Bell comes on to spice it up already, because I'm losing interest already.

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Another sloooooooooooow moving episode again this week. I'm sorry but this season is going downhill fast. I can't wait until Kristen Bell comes on to spice it up already, because I'm losing interest already.

How was it slow?

Peter kicked some butt, Claire cut off her toe, Kensei showed he had powers, Claire's soon-to-be-beau can fly, we found out that the twins can't be separated, the Haitian is back...

What was slow about it?

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
BTW...

When they were showing the scenes for next week's episode...

Was it just me or was Justin Timberlake's SNL skit running through your head?

WHAT'S IN THE BOX?

Number_6

BTW...

When they were showing the scenes for next week's episode...

Was it just me or was Justin Timberlake's SNL skit running through your head?

WHAT'S IN THE BOX?

According to the Irishman, it's everything that was on Peter when he was found. Most likely wallet w/ID, random assorted trinkets(keys, change, etc) and possibly one major thing that will tell him where he ended up after exploding. The Haitian had to have seen him before this point because of the lack of memory and the Haitian's "Godsend" medallion around Peter's neck.

mousefan1972

Ok, this show has me so confused! (not that it takes much..) Anyway, I totally don't get the whole evil twin/good twin storyline. :confused: And who is the person who's tormenting the little girl in her dreams? And the Claire/cute high school boy-flying off together-thing was SO cheesy! And her Dad happens to be the one who kindapped him? How is she going to explain that? Ugh! Finally saw Niki and Micah, another confusing storyline. DL died??
And Peter/Sylar's storylines are driving me nuts, too. Even Hiro, who I loved last year, is kind of lame. Why do I watch this show??

ThinkTink721

I love the show too!
I just can't figure out who the real bad guy is.
I know that Sylar is bad, but is Claire's dad a bad guy? :veryconfu
One minute I think "yes" & the next I think "no."
What do you think?

nighttimewisher

Claires dad is a "sorta" bad guy. He worked for the company that, at the moment, we see as evil. But he has now broken from them and is trying to take them down. He also would do anything to protect his daughter

I'm still hooked on the new series and loving all the theories and stories coiming from the questions it asks

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
The fact that you are asking these questions just goes to show you that you really do like the show and you're curious to know the outcome. We don't know if Claire's dad is good or bad...DL died in the first season... I think that there never was a Jessica/Niki twinset...I think that she just thinks there were two of them but it's really just one with a split personality.

Sylar is bad but there is someone even darker that we havent seen the identity of yet.

I love this storyline so far.

mousefan1972

The fact that you are asking these questions just goes to show you that you really do like the show and you're curious to know the outcome. We don't know if Claire's dad is good or bad...DL died in the first season... I think that there never was a Jessica/Niki twinset...I think that she just thinks there were two of them but it's really just one with a split personality.

Sylar is bad but there is someone even darker that we havent seen the identity of yet.

I love this storyline so far.

You're right, I do like the show. :eek: I just don't like being kept hanging all week, but I know that's the whole point; to keep viewers guessing about the plot lines.
As for the twin thing.. I meant Maya and Alejandro (sp?)... I don't get that at all!!

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
You're right, I do like the show. :eek: I just don't like being kept hanging all week, but I know that's the whole point; to keep viewers guessing about the plot lines.
As for the twin thing.. I meant Maya and Alejandro (sp?)... I don't get that at all!!

Oh, well, I think that the gene that holds the "power" was split due to the fact that it had gone to two children instead of one. Maya needs Alejandro to "bring her down" because sometimes she can't control it. She can work herself into a frenzy and bring it on...but she needs him to bring her out of it. (He's like the antidote to her power).

mary219

"I think that there never was a Jessica/Niki twinset...I think that she just thinks there were two of them but it's really just one with a split personality."

thats what i think too.i love the fact that sylar is back.hes a great evil guy:fork:

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
"I think that there never was a Jessica/Niki twinset...I think that she just thinks there were two of them but it's really just one with a split personality."

thats what i think too.i love the fact that sylar is back.hes a great evil guy:fork:

And...Zachary Quinto (Sylar) is the new Dr. Spock!

He'll be perfect.

nighttimewisher

Indeed he did! As if Matt didn't see that one coming though!

I really enjoyed this weeks episode - I'd go as far as saying it was the best one of the new season so far.

Few lines made me laugh out loud...Nathan telling Parkman he wasn't a cargo jet :ROFLOL:

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Indeed he did! As if Matt didn't see that one coming though!

I really enjoyed this weeks episode - I'd go as far as saying it was the best one of the new season so far.

Few lines made me laugh out loud...Nathan telling Parkman he wasn't a cargo jet :ROFLOL:

:lol: That was really funny.

I agree that it was the best of the season...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom